"Dude what are you like 17,18. You look our age" Ryan asked. One of the boys from the basketball team.

" umm no. actually I'm 22" Charlie stated.

"Wow so you're almost like....old" another boy, tommy. Butted in.

"Tommy eat a dick an shut up" Ryan said back.

" I'll eat your dick if you let me daddy." Ryan just rolled his eyes.

The team laughed, it was always like that between the two. The flirting, the touches, the small glances they throw at each other all the time, the holding hands. They weren't a couple. Just best friends who were close with each other.

" So Charlie where you from?"

" I'm from the UK"

" wow just like coach Bobby"

" well he is my uncle" the team looked shocked. Did they not know that

"WAIT...what?." Leo finally speaks up. "What do you mean uncle?." Leo looks up locking eyes with Charlie for the first time, he had something in his eyes that Leo couldn't quite put his finger on.

Breaking the eye fuck they where giving each other, tommy spoke up. "Leo..leo..leo my sweet, sweet boy A uncle is you—"

" I know what an uncle is asshat, I was asking what because how did we not know this." He roles his eyes in annoyance. He loved tommy, he did. but sometimes he couldn't quite tell if tommy was playing or just down right slow.

" I didn't tell you cause I didn't think it'd be important, now RUNNING TEST LETS GO" Bobby blows his whistle and the boys gather up in a straight line side by side. Charlie to.

After about 3 or 5 Laps the girls were out leaving it to the boys why they just sat on the bleachers and watched.

After 10 laps Kevin lazy ass was out, leaving tommy to stop at 17, Ryan stoped at 20, and Justin at 30,the rest of the boys followed through after that, most going up to 34 laps, leaving Leo and Charlie, witch soon turned into a race between the two, Leo was determined to win. Even tho it wasn't a real race he just felt like whipping that smile of off Charlie's face.

Like seriously the guy didn't break A sweat nor was he out of breath, what was he. A vampire, they got up to 65 laps, Then Leo couldn't take it anymore. He ran straight to the nearest water fountain. Charlie stopped and smiled at him, giving him a wink before turning back to the girls gushing over him.

" hey man, what was that about. You never ran over 50 laps in your life." Justin ask Leo after he'd caught his breath.

"It's nothing." His simple reply.

" nah it's something, you definitely hate his guts."

" I don't even know the guy." He didn't but oh how he wanted to know everything about him from his favorite color to all his weird kinks.

" exactly you don't know him, so at least try and get to know the guy." With that's Justin walked off to go see what the coach was talking about.

"Hey" Leo turned to see Charlie. He looks so much better in person, wait wahhh? I meant he looks so much better close up, wait no I—ugh leo stop thinking.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Are you sure? You look pale a little."

"What are you? FBI? I said I was fine sheesh." Leo was getting annoyed.

Charlie gave him a look,once again Leo couldn't tell what it was A look of. Before he could ask Charlie replaced the look with a cheeky smile. "you don't like me, do you?" He simply asked.

"I don't know you, so I can't determine that at the moment."

"So you do like me then." he grins and Leo almost, almost smiles.

" No, Charlie I don't know you enough to like or dislike you"

Charlie gets closer to Leo, so close they're noses almost touch.
"Say my name again" he said it so low Leo almost missed his words.

"C-ch-Charlie" Leo breathed out. Charlie palms the side of Leo's face an leans it as if they were going to kiss. But he stops when there lips almost touch. "I like how you say my name, but I bet I'll love it even more when I hear you moan it from underneath me" Charlie brushes his lips past Leo's before walking backwards from Leo. eyes still on him he says. " daddy's gotta go now, but I'll see you later baby boy" he then turns and walks away.

What the fuck was that? Am I dreaming? Who's who daddy? I'm who's ba—-what the fuck? Did no one see that? Leo had so many thoughts running around in his head. But he quickly shook them off and went back to his team.

=================================================

So did u like this chapter? I didn't , but hopefully u did