After Leo and Charlie ate they hung out for a bit. Even got to know a little about each other, getting to know know Charlie amused Leo. he kinda got to know what his childhood was like.

So far he's learned that Charlie parents separated when Charlie was young, his mother leaving him behind. And soon died of cancer, and his father raised Charlie doing the best he could as a single dad and all. He died of old age, Charlie actually explaining that he was happy his father died peacefully.

That whole morning was just the two laughing and getting to know each other. Until noon rolled in and said nope BISH time to go.

Charlie took Leo home. Seeing his parents cars in the driveway, Leo knew he was in deep trouble.

After Leo's parents was done yelling at Leo about being irresponsible and being grounded. Charlie quickly explain to them the situation about Leo and why he didn't come home last night.

Leo's parents started asking was he alright and thanking Charlie, they were grateful for him saving their son. Leo's father the most, guess with him being a cop and all.

Sunday came Leo stayed in and studied and texted a few friends his girlfriend and even Charlie.

But then Monday was like I'm in this BISH Sunday you can go now, and that's what Sunday did.

Leo was now putting his books away in his locker. Then suddenly he was in the locker.

" did you not hear me talking to you shithead ?" Ugh, it was her. Didn't she just get suspended.

Leo turned around to face gods unfinished work. "What do you want Dylan?" Leo really didn't have time for this.

" I just wanted to let you know we are so going to crush this Thursday" he spat, a little spit coming out ew.

Leo whipped his face scrunching up his nose. " My second shower today thanks. and why do you even go to our school when u play for another schools team? ACROSS TOWN" he rolled his eyes because like really that makes no sense.

Dylan pushed Leo into the locker causing him to hit his head heard. Leo pushed him back it would face been a fight if the teacher didn't stop it. Sending Leo the class and the man child to the principals office. The two glared at each other before parting ways.

Why all this happened no one saw the person in the corner watching with clenched fists and a ticked jawline.

••••••••••••••

3rd person POV

After leaving the principals office he'd been sent home, getting yelled at by his mother on the phone about him just being suspended.

So he got his homework for today said goodbye to his friends and left taking the shortcut way home.

He never once noticed the man following him into the alleyway.

Until he got halfway, he felt A weird presence. When he turned and saw no one he shrugged and kept walking.

Suddenly A hand rapped around his mouth He let A yelp. He started fighting and kicking as he was being dragged away.

Soon he was thrown to the ground of an abandoned building. He started to get up and run but the stranger kicked him and kicked him again and again.

"PLEASE STOP PLEASE IT HUURTS" Dylan cried out. The person stopped letting Dylan find the strength to get up.

He started to run. He saw a door and went for it. Stopping when the stranger was suddenly in front of him.

"Why do you guys always run, it's quite annoying" the man had a thick accent.

He pushed Dylan to the ground pulling out A knife, A really big knife. " now you see Dylan your lucky, why you ask. That's because I'm gonna make this quick, I have someone I gotta get back to." The man said running his index up and down the sharp blade.

"W-why are you doing this? I've done nothing t-to you" the poor boy was in full out tears.

The man smiled. "That's easy Dylan my boi, you see." He stop smiling and his expression darkened. " you touched what belongs to me"

Before Dylan can beg him to not hurt him. He feels a sharp pain in his stomach. He screams in pain.

The man stabs him again. And again, And again,And again,Stopping at 50.

He cut A line down the middle of the boys chest opening it up to see all of his insides.

He takes out his heart, right and left liver and stomach he puts each in boxes that he went and got from his car.

It takes him about A few hours to clean and burn the evidence. Quickly leaving and getting back to his baby, he just knew he missed him.

It only took A day to find out Dylan was missing, two weeks for them to find his body and a few days after have his parents get only 3 of his missing organs in the mail. To rule in they had a psycho on their hands.

••••••••••••••••••

Poor Dylan if only he didn't t..well let's not worry about that. I really wonder who this guy is oh well guess I gotta wait and see. 🙄 like what is this authors problem.