22

Last chapter, this was fun xoxo for me...lies it broke my heart
================================================

When Leo came to, he was laying on the couch. sitting up straight, well he cried considering, With his wrist and ankles bound together with rope

When he realized the situation he was in. He could feel his anxiety starting to form, he quickly stated to look around for something to help him get free, nothing.

He heard feet coming down the steps. He jumped when he felt two arms rap around his shoulders. "Hey babe you're up, I was starting to get worried." The hands left him, feet shuffling from behind him. Reviling of course Charlie who was now sitting on the table across from him.

"Charlie please don't hurt me please,I won't tell I promise-I love you." Leo begged him. It kinda hurts knowing the person your in love with was going to be the reason you died.

Charlie was actually offended by that. "Hurt? No Leo, no no. I love you I wouldn't hurt you...I'd kill myself before I let anything, or anyone including myself hurt you." Leo was taken back for a second.

"Didn't you just slap me earlier? And if you're not going to kill me then why did you tie me up?" He asked.

Charlie just blink at him. after a few seconds he spoke. "Okay you have a point, but you need to listen so you can understand." Leo gave him a look that said. 'Yes please do explain this shit to me.'

"So long story short remember the story I told you about my best friend? Yeah well that was me. My father was abusive and a rapist but for some reason, only to me. He really hated me my mom knew she just didn't do anything about it cause she was a coward. So basically I was alone..I mean I had my little brother

But I didn't want my father to hurt him like he hurt me, he was more than me. And I wanted the best for him so I did what I thought was right. After I turned turned sixteen...I left him in our house with our dead parents who of course I killed. I wasn't worried I knew they were gonna take him and give him a good family

And they did, after I turned twenty I came back, I mean I've been keeping tabs on him and watching out for him but he was my baby brother I missed him you know. So after I turned twenty I came back and I texted him telling him to meet me at our hide out place. Witch was by and old tree out somewhere in the field."

"Some long story short." Leo grumbled. Charlie glared at him. "Fine I'll finish it quickly, somehow I ended up killing your older sister on a college campus. It was an accident, I didn't mean for her to die she was so determined to stab me tho and I kinda got pissed.

Anyway my brother also went to the same college. and he found her the same time you're dad found her, and your dad thought my brother killed her so him and his partner found my brother and tortured him now my baby brother is dead. Was that short enough for you?"

Leo eyes went wide and the gears in it head turned frantically. All he could do was shake his head repeatedly saying. "No,no,no." Charlie just nodded his head in rhythm with Leo saying. "Yes,yes,yes." Leo whispered. "Why."As the tears fell silently.

Charlie gently wiped the boy's tears. "I don't know Leo, I really wish I wasn't this messed up and didn't want to kill people, that my brother was still alive, and that maybe I would have met you later on down the road on better terms." It's true he really did.