15

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!
I didn't check for incorrect words sorry.
================================================

"What are you doing here?" The boy asked the man in a rushed whisper. Pushing him back some and quickly closing the house door so no one inside wouldn't see them. "You know you've said that the last two days I've seen you." The man replied.

Leo rolled his eyes. "Oh I don't know Charlie maybe it's because you keep freakin showing up places you're not supposed to. Say I don't know like my school or my house for instance." He whispered shouted in a sarcastic voice.

"Look baby, I'm sorry...I just miss you is all I never get to see you how I want to, with you in school an you're mom and all." He spoke sincerely, rapping his arms around his boyfriends waist. Leo brought his wrist to Charlie's neck. Rapping them around his neck.

"I know, I miss you to and I'm sorry I ju-" Leo heard his name being called and quickly jumped back from Charlie, putting a friendly distance between the two.

Right on time because Boom this bitch had to interrupt... anygay.

Leo's father, Lucas opened the front door. "Leo I- oh Charlie umm hi." He stuck out his hands to Charlie who accepted it. "Hi Mr.Devries."

"I'm pretty sure we're at that point where you can call me Lucas you did save my sons life I mean." The older man pointed out letting go of the young mans hand.

Charlie just nodded. "Is there anything you wanted dad?" Leo spoke up. "Oh um yes I gotta run down to the station something came up. please help your mother in the kitchen will you, she claims she doesn't need help..only Victoria." His dad responded.

"Okay dad will do..is that all?" The boy asked. in a hurry for his father to leave. His father went to respond but the front door opened. "Lucas chief needs up right now- oh hey Leo and umm Leo's friend..who are you?" It's was Lucas's partner, Keith.

Leo's father spoke up, " this is Charlie the one I told you about remember he saved Leo who was at a party he wasn't supposed to be at and he did use to work at Leo's school- hey now that I think of it Charlie what are you doing here if you don't work with Leo anymore?" The father asked.

"Oh Leo didn't tell you? I'm his bo-" Leo quickly cut him off. "MENTOR" all eyes on Leo now. "Mentor?" His father repeated. "Umm yeah since Charlie is good at basketball I'd figure why not ask him to mentor me." The boy lies ignoring the we'll talk about this later look.

Lucas and his partner just looked at the young man strange. "Uhh okay..anyway we have to go remember take care of your mother." His father said before walking off. His partner following behind him. Keith brushed his shoulder against Charlie's both giving each other strange looks.

This didn't go unnoticed by the boy and his father, when the two older men got in the care, Lucas spoke up. "What was that about?" He asked his partner. "I feel like I know that kid from somewhere." Keith spoke.

"Maybe he just has one of those faces." Lucas brushed off before pulling out the driveway.

"What was that about?" Leo asked Charlie when his dad pulled out of the driveway. " I don't know maybe he doesn't like blonds." Charlie joke.

Leo shook his head and went into the house his boyfriend following after. Leo called out to his mother, when she didn't answer he went to the kitchen where he assumed his mother would be cooking up a storm.

And just as he predicted, when he got to the kitchen his mother was all over the place. Going from cabinet to cabinet getting all kinds of mixing bowls and pots. And getting food ingredients and mumbling to herself. She kinda reminded the boy of a bumblebee just buzzing everywhere.

Leo went over to his mom placing his hand on her shoulder causing her to jump. " oh my god! Leo you scared me. Here come help me with this." Before the boy could stop his mom she was already getting more food out the refrigerator. She didn't even notice the blond hair and blue eyed man.

Until she had to scoot past him. "Excuse me Charlie...CHARLIE when did you get here? Leo why didn't u tell me he would be having company." She his the food behind her back. She looked like a two year old who got caught eating a cookie and tried to hide the evidence honestly.

The boy rolled his eyes at his mom. "if you would have gave me a chance you insane human." He spoke up. "I'm sorry bumblebee you know how stressed I get for the holidays and it's my turn to cook this years dinner and your aunt Sara is coming lord knows that little judging bit-" Leo clapped his hand over her mouth.

"Mom just calm down and breathe try not to stress." He took his hand off her mouth. " I know I shouldn't stress but I can't help it this might be my last thanksgiving and Christmas." Leo shushed her. "Hey,hey,hey don't talk like that you're gonna be fine the chemo is gonna work."

It had to.

Victoria let out a breath. "I know I know..NOW moving on You two beautiful boys help an old lady out." She spoke up. Charlie gave her a look.

"Oh yes I said "you two" you are helping to Charlie that's an order you and Leo can help make the cake! And don't burn it either or your both dead" she treated before starting on the other foods. " what are you waiting for chop cop" the woman said when the two just stared at her.

Leo wanted bake the cake from the box. Considering him nor Charlie knew how to make a cake from scratch. but his mother hit him upside the head with the roller pin and told him do as she said it not being that hard.

This leading to Charlie having flour all over his clothes, some on his nose to. An Leo getting so many eggshells in the batter and he may or may not have put chili powder in it thinking it was cinnamon.

" Leo what's not cinnamon and why would you want cinnamon in a simple strawberry cake you? What are you mad?" The man complained. " YES I am actually" and with that's Leo picked up some of the heavy better up and threw it on Charlie's shirt smearing it all over.

The man gasped in surprise after a few minutes reallocation finally hit him and he took a handful of the batter and threw it at the young man's face.

This turning into a small food fight, until Victoria shouted for them to get out of her kitchen an to never come back.

Both laughed their way back to the front porch, time must have flew because the sun was starting to set.

"I gotta go. But I'll call you tonight promise." Charlie was the first to speak. " I love you be careful please. Don't fall in love with anyone one your way home." The boy joked.

Charlie pulled the boy to him before forcing him to look at him. "never. You and me remember?" He reminded the boy.

Leo just pulled him into a passion fun kiss witch tasted like nasty cake batter and chili powder. Oh well it's the kiss that counts.

When they pulled alway, Charlie was the first to speak. "I had fun today princess we'll have to do it again sometime yeah?" Leo nodded.

The man pulled back and walked to his car. Ready to get into the drivers side he stopped and looked back at his boyfriends. "I'll see you later Leondre Devries." He called, cupping his hands around his mouth.

"I guess you will." Leo called back,huge smile oh his face. And with that the man was got inside his car and pulled off with a huge grin on his lips.

Leo made his way back into the house. "You should invite him to dinner." The boy jumped. Was she standing there the whole time? He wondered.

"Uhh maybe mom, I'll think about it. Come on it's time to take your medicine." He hurried up to change the subject.

Did he want to invite Charlie to his families dinner? Maybe, was he ready for his boyfriend to meet his whole family? No, was he ready to make it official official not only his relationship with Charlie but also the fact that he was gay?.

He didn't know.

======================================================

Plz like and comment and once again MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT