Not edited
I love this pic of my boiis 😍
Also it was Leo's birthday the 6th so happy related birthday to him, omg he's 18 😭 ❤️
===========================

" Oh fuck, Yeah. Baby boy just like that. ride daddy's dick, yeah." Charlie groans. Gripping onto Leo's hips, thrusting up into the boy.

"C-char-liee, f-ffuuck." Leo's moans. Grinding down more, rotating his hips causing Charlie to rub against his sweet spot. " AHHH FUCK, Charlie please I-"

Before Leo could finish Charlie flipped them over pounding into the innocent boy, who by now is a moaning mess.

He moved his hand between they're two bodies wrapping it around Leo, jerking his hand causing Leo to groan out.

"Fuck, Charlie I'm gonna" his words now swallowed by his sobs and whimpers. But Charlie new what he was saying, could feel the young boy clenching around him.

"Gonna cum for me baby boy, yeah? Oh fuck lion I'm so close. Want me to cum inside you?, don't you?, want me to knock you up?, put a baby inside you?." The second Leo heard the words spill from the man's mouth he couldn't take it anymore.

" Charlie I'm cu-"

Gasp

Leo arose out his sleep with sweat covering him and wet sheets, not just from sweat. He tries to slow his breathing.

Soon as he got his mind right his thoughts went back to his very vivid dream. " what the fuck? Did I really just have a dream about Charlie? My old mentor? Not to mention he's a fuckin man!!! I'm not even gay. Right?" All theses thoughts running through the young man's head.

Infect he was so lost in thought, that he didn't feel the small hand on his arm and the concerned voice asking was he alright.

"Le?, babe?, You ok?" The sweet voice of his girlfriend asked again, snapping him back to reality.

Another thing how can he have a sex dream about Charlie when he just had sex with it girlfriend?, that's just not right.

Leo signed before replying with. " yeah babe I'm fine." Carla smirked. " well you should be perfect after last night." Leo just smiled back.

Oh yeah, it was Leo birthday yesterday and he went out and celebrated with the boys and Carla, who didn't want to stay out late. Considering her parents were out late and she had just brought this nice Lingerie she wanted to show her boyfriend and well yeah you get it.

The thing is. It wasn't perfect. It was good but not perfect, and Leo can't help but feel like a crappy boyfriend because of that.

===========================

"Wait, so you had a sex dream? About me." Charlie questions with a grin.

To be honest Leo doesn't even know why he came here in the first place. Guess he felt like if he'd confront the situation at had, it'd go away.

So that's why sitting on the edge of Charlie's bed while he holds the biggest grin on his face.

It didn't help.

" Charlie it's not funny. I don't even know why this started. I'm not even gay, maybe it's because I'm around you to much or something." He boy commented.

The blue eyed boy just shook his head, getting up from the computer chair walking over to the worried boy standing in between his legs. Making the boy look up, blue meets drown.

" lion it was just A dream, it didn't mean anything. I mean...unless you wanted it to." Charlie stated.

" what? Of course not, I have a girlfriend. And wouldn't that be like cheating or something?" Asked Leo.

Getting a shrug in response. " nobody controls their dreams" Leo gasped. " that...BITCH, I will kill him."

" what? Kill who? Lion what are you talking about?" He moves back tilting his head to glance at Leo.

" the sandwich, you know the little chubby guy with the gold sparkly dress, kinda looks like he could be related to lady liberty...played on 'rise of the guardians'." All he got in return was a laugh.

" you mean the sandman not sandwich and what did he do?"

" doesn't he control people dreams? That means he gave me the dream. I need to find out where he is, I just wanna talk." The boy secretly threatens.

Causing the blue eyes boy to throw his head back in laughter. And honestly Leo wish he could record it just so he could play it back. Charlie spoke breaking him from his thoughts.

" as much as I love hanging out with you, I'm about to leave and I gotta get ready sooo... get out my house."

" how rude, and where are you going anyway. Aren't you to old and boring to go out?" Leo sassed. Causing Charlie to backhand him in his lip playfully.

"watch your mouth" he warned. Getting a shocked look in return.

" bitch what the fu-"

Smack.

" watch you're mouth little boy." He warned again. Leo just looked at him like, 'bitch what the fuck'. " I have you know my birthday was yesterday, I'm officially and adult so fuck off." He stated.

" I know, happy related birthday. and seriously watch your mouth. Princesses shouldn't have such dirty mouths." He snapped at Leo.

Ignoring the tangly feeling he got from the nickname, Leo changed the subject. " how'd you know ? And where exactly are you going" he question.

" going out been a while since I got laid and I have my ways" the blue eyed boy winked.

And suddenly Leo felt a pitch feeling in his stomach but decided to push it down and ignore it.

" can I stay until you get ready? Make sure u don't forget your pants grandpa"

" I'm only in my early twenties and sure I need help anyway, but I need to take a shower and stuff so make yourself at home like always you lazy fuck." Charlie said walking off into the bathroom.

Leo shouted after him. " how come you get to use profanity and I don't?." All he heard was the door shut.

He scuffed. Bitch.

======================================================

Boring chapter I know, but I really wanted to update

Q: should I put smut?