11

They're so fuckin cute 😍💕
Not edited
================================================

Charlie woke up to the sun shining in is face. That bitch !!...anygay. Charlie grunted whipping the sleep out of his eyes. THATS POSSIBLE WTF?

He felt something heavy move closer into the side of his neck. He smiled down at the boy, memories from last night flooding back.

Charlie's smile grew more when he realized that his plan was going, well just how he planned. Except for deeply falling for the boy next to him.

He wasn't supposed to have the boy on his mind 24/8, or befriend him, get that tingly feeling every time the boys name was mentioned. He wasn't supposed to loved how when the boy laughed he'd get a sparkle in his eyes,or when he laughed at his own dumb jokes.

He didn't mean to get that Sensational feeling in his body when Leo touched him. Or check him out when the boy wasn't looking.another thing that drove Charlie wild, when he was around Leo all he wanted to do was walk over rip off his clothes and fuck him into oblivion, besides love him of course.

God he loved that boy...he didn't mean to do that either.

But he did and somehow he knew his plan would backfire. Charlie let out a deep sigh.

Leo hissed. as he opened his eyes to the bling sun, that SUN of a bitch..no? Okay moving on.  After adjusting his eyes he slowly sat up.

To say Leo felt like shit was an understatement. His back was freakin killing him and he was aching all over, put the pain really hit him hard when slowly sat up on the bed and God his ass sore.

' what the fuck is wrong with me.' Leo thought to him self face frowned in confusion, but quickly turned to very shocked expression as memories from last night came flooding back.

The boy slowly lifted up the sheets.  hoping he still had his boxers and sweats on, he quickly put the sheets back down when realizing he was definitely naked and last night was definitely not a dream.

' fuck..Fuck..FUUUCK...th-this can't be nope it just...FUCKIN DILDO TITS WHAT THE FUUCCKK MAN.' Leo was definitely freakin out big time.

meanwhile why he was mentally freaking out. he didn't even notice the man next to his side, who was sat up and watching him with an blank expression. Who finally decided to speak up.

"Good morning princess" the man spoke up with lots of cheerfulness in his voice. He threw his head back and laughed when Leo jumped an nearly fell of the bed.

"Charlie oh my god we ..last night..and oh my god..WHAT THE SHIIIT." Leo was totally freakin out and all Charlie could do was hold a huge smirk on his face.

"I know right." He teased, he knew Leo was freakin out and was in the state of shock, but he couldn't help but tease the boy.

" Charlie this is not fuckin fun-oh my god I have a girlfriend." So not only did he sleep with Charlie he also cheated on his girlfriend.

Charlie rolled his eyes at this. "You had a girlfriend not anymore you don't." He stated as he got off the bed pulled on his sweatpants. Leo was so not checking out him out nor was he gushing over the mans tattoos.

Leo quickly turned his head when Charlie turned back around to face him. " wait what do you mean I had we never broke up" he said a little bit of confusion in his voice.

Charlie moved around the bed going to sit next to Leo. He looked at the boy next to him before replying with. " no but you're going to break up with her." Leo looked at him as if he grew two heads.

"I'm not breaking up with my girlfriend whom I love for you." He explained. To be honest he didn't know what he was gonna do he cheated on his girlfriend who of course he was gonna tell, he was just gonna leave out some small details of course.

Leo was about to get up. But then realized he was still naked. So awkward. He looked down and blushed. " c-can you turn around please?" He asked shyly.

The man looked at him confused. Then slowly realized what Leo was talking about and smiled. " I've already seen you naked babe, no need to be embarrassed in front of daddy." He leaned in an peaked the boy on the head, causing him to blush more.

Leo swatted the man away from him." Charlie stopthat" he hissed out. He moved the sheets aside an stood up, bending down to get his sweats.

It really took everything in Charlie not to jump the boy bones. The man quickly adjusted himself, when Leo was done putting on his sweats Charlie pulled the boy in his lap.

The boy let out a squeak sound. Charlie wrapped his hands around Leo's waist and put his head on the boy's shoulder. " listen babe, I know this is...confusing and scary for you and also new, so I'll give you some time to figure it out yeah?" He explained to the boy.

Leo felt so much relief when those words left the man's mouth. Because he truly was confused and it was scary, and the fact that Charlie understood that and was giving him time really meant a lot to him.

Now Leo loves Carla. he would never do anything to hurt her, but at the same time he just hasn't been feeling the same about her lately. Like they're drifting apart.

And in time he has caught feelings for Charlie maybe.

Leo let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks for understanding Charlie I really appreciate it" he spoke up.

" no problem, just one question tho"

Leo turned and looked at him. " what is it?" He asked.

"Do you regret it?" Another sigh left Leo's mouth.

" no...not one bit."