{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℱᎾUℛ}

{Recap}
"Eh? Oh...do you like her? Sorry,I won't look again~" kaine teased as he began to read his book once again, his book about ice magic.

"That's not it..." Lucius mumbled as his gaze darkened.

"Hm?"

"It's nothing, big brother!" The child beamed as he silently  wondered 'why is big brother so stupid?'

{Recap end}

It was finally time for the annual ball to take place, this time it would be hosted by the strongest royal family in history... the vampires.

"Hurry up and get ready!" The old madams screamed at kaine and Lucius.

"Yes!" Kaine yelled,slightly annoyed whilst Lucius stood in front of him, glaring at the old lady.

'It seems Lucius is protecting me? He's so cute~ ah! Won't we meet the crown price today?! The second capture target (^O^)'

Kaine grabbed Lucius's hand and squeezed it gently before leaning down and whispering into his ear "it's okay, little brother...she can't do anything to me" he comforted.

Lucius frowned, his cheeks turning a suspicious red.

He squeezed his brothers hand before dragging them into the room, to get ready for the ball.

————————————————
Once they were ready, they followed the old madam and master to the carriage.

His brother wore a light blue suit Which suited him perfectly, he would certainly stand out at the ball! Whilst he wore a simple white and red suit with his hair up.

The carriage ride was quite as they pulled up to the castle where guards were stationed at every corner of the outside area.

"Let's go!" The old madam beamed as she began to act like a dutiful mother.

The children were dragged inside the palace towards the ball room. Lucius was immediately surround by girls and even boys as they complimented his looks.

Kaine on the other hand, quickly left towards a corner as he wasn't a big fan of attention. His peace didn't last long as the palace doors opened once again revealing a beautiful pink haired maiden. The heroine had arrived.

All eyes were on the maiden as they followed her every step. Lucius wasn't even paying attention, he was too busy watching his older brother trying to hide in  a corner, for him it was very amusing and quite cute.

'Haha, big brother... you are honestly too adorable~' he smiled.

The heroine had thought that smile was for her so she had walked right up to him and said "hello~" she smiled and gave him her hand.

Lucius looked at her coldly  before bringing her hand to his lips as a act of politeness before he  bowed to her and walked off, towards kaine.

The heroine watched him as she clenched her first, annoyed that she was just left there before deciding to follow him.

—————————————————
And so the heroine appears!
[ρι¢ σf уυкι]
How are you all?
Hope you enjoyed chapter 4
Plz tell me if there was any mistakes!

Storm_scythe_Reaper

'