{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ 15}

{ℛℰℂᎯℙ}
"Round two?~ this time I'll get to fuck you~" Eric smiled as he suggested another round as the other two nodded and looked towards kaine with a glint in their eyes.

'S-Save me!' Kaine thought.
{ℛℰℂᎯℙ ℰℕⅅ}
————————
Kaine groaned lightly as he opened his eyes the morning sunlight hitting his face.

"Mm..what time is it?" He grumbled.

"9am,love. It's nearly time for class" the Male chuckled causing kaine to freeze and look up,what he saw almost made him drool.

Lucius laid next to him,a simple book on swordsman ship in his hand,the main point was that he was not wearing a shirt.

Eric was at the end of the bed,putting on his pants,slowly may I add.

And Aidan,well he was cuddled up,naked in his arms whilst he,Kaine was also naked.

His face flushed as he remembered the previous night "nn." Before he slowly peeled himself away from Aidan and began to put his clothes on with an occasional wince after all his bottom was feeling rather uncomfortable.

The males watched him in amusement even Aidan who was still half asleep.

Kaine turned towards them,his face as red as a tomato "get dressed! We are going to be late." He clicked his tongue before walking off out of the dorm as he put up an act of Will and control.

////

Class started late as the teacher had not arrived, the said teacher ran in with an excited expression.

"All classes cancelled! A dungeon has been found!" He screamed and ordered everyone to fall into a single line before they marched towards the newly found dungeon ready to explore.

All of the preparations were handled by the school before being rationed out to the students.

"Form a party And enter the dungeon,I wish you all good luck!" The principal smirked before releasing the seal to the dungeon.

Kaine looked around and then ran over the the three before shyly looking up at them.
"E-erm will you party with me?" He said tilting his head.

Lucius and Eric looked at each other with a confused look before they both turned to Aidan who just looked at Kaine as if he was an idiot.

"Kaine~ it's only natural that we form a party after all its not like with our relationship we would let you party up with other men or even women."
Aidan said with a pout as he tugged very gently on Kaine's arm before dragging him into the line for the dungeon as his party,the other two followed behind.
-----------
Heyyy so the last capture target will be introduced shortly hope you are all looking forward to it :P

-Storm_Scythe_Reaper.