{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ᏆᏇℰℒᏉℰ}

{ℛℰℂᎯℙ}
"Ah! Who are you again?" Aidan asked,innocently (psh yeah right!)

Yuki stuttered "Y-Yuki, I told you my name a moment ago..."

"Oh...sorry I don't really listen to people who don't interest me." His reply caused Eric and Lucius to chuckle before they grabbed Aidan and began to walk off into Kaines direction.
{ℛℰℂᎯℙ ℰℕⅅ.}

Kaine continued down the corridor and finally reached door no.3, once entering he noticed that his roommates were already there and that they were rather timid.

"Hi,I'm kaine~" he smiled

"Z-zed..." the boy replied with a small smile whilst the others just stood there and stared at him.

It was a long and awkward silence before the door opened once again and the three top ranking males walked in.

"Awww kaine~ our room is down the hall...I really wish we could share with you." He stared off in a cutesy voice before it went colder,glancing at the other males who began to tremble.

"A-Ah we will swap with you! Aidan-sama!" One of the quiet ones yelled as they went forward and swapped keys with them before leaving.

"Erm...I guess we've already decided,I'll see you later kaine." Zed gave a small wave before leaving.

The door shut.

Kaine could not help but shudder as a chill ran down his spine,the three males look on intently at the small obviously shou/uke Male *hint hint*

Lucius smirked before slowly advancing towards him, every step he advanced forward kaine took a step backwards before he was pressed up against the wall with no where to run.

Kaine leaned as far back as possible onto the wall as Lucius attacked boldly leaning towards his own face,aiming for his lips.

Lucius had won this fight as the other two watched as poor little kaine struggled against his younger brothers dominance.

Their tongues began to swirl and wrap around each other as kaine let out a few soft and light moans "Agh ngh...nnn" 

Clothes brushed together as the younger brought the older male as close as possible to him,deepening the Kiss, swing as Lucius had brought the Male away from the wall Eric sneakily appeared behind him.

He brushed away the males loose shirt from his shoulder before he began to lick and suck on the same spot as he had bitten previously.

"Ahhh...n-no Lucius,Eric!" He whined and whimpered to no success.

Long elegant but sharp fangs sunk deep into his neck as he cried out in both pleasure and pain.

"Hyaaa!!!!"

As this continued Aidan who had been standing to the side made his move, he slowly approached the male and began to run his hands up and down the males waist sometimes even harshly grabbing onto the ukes butt.

"Ahah...well aren't you cute, makes me want to make you cry from pleasure." Aidan tilted his head to the side as he licked his lips.
———————————-
Sorry the update was late guys! It's my birthday in a week~~ yay!
But anyways as expected ALL won :P
Yall knew this was gonna happen ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed my lil chappy and I hope your having a good day or night whatever ^^

Storm_scythe_reaper