{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℱℐᏉℰ}

{Recap}
The heroine had thought that smile was for her so she had walked right up to him and said "hello~" she smiled and gave him her hand.

Lucius looked at her awkwardly before bringing her hand to his lips as a act of politeness before he  bowed to her and walked off, towards kaine.

The heroine watched him as she clenched her first, annoyed that she was just left there before deciding to follow him.
{Recap end}

Kaine looked towards his brother "Ah Lucius, you finally escaped?~" he smiled.

"Don't mention it. Ever." He groaned before he wrapped his arm around kaines shoulders.

He paused as he saw the heroine pop up behind Lucius " a friend of yours?" He mumbled.

"No. I don't know her." Lucius claimed, his tone was rather blunt.

The heroine paused, embarrassed. "Erm, my name is yuki, yuki storm" the female lead stuck her hand out with a forced smile.

Kaine took her hand gently and brought it towards his lips. "It's a pleasure to meet you, miss storm." He smiled as the heroine stared at him in shock,his brother however had lowered his head,casting a shadow over his eyes.

"Brother..." Lucius's tone was deep and slow almost as if he had spat the words out, causing kaine to shiver.

"..yes?" He answered cautiously.

Lucius pulled his brother down a bit as he leaned closer "we need to talk. Later." He growled lowly into the male's ear.

Kaine nodded quickly as he panicked. Yuki watched this scene happen with a scowl on her face 'this isn't how it's supposed to go! It's all his fault!' She glared at kaine.

He stepped away from his angry little brother and the twisted heroine with his hands up "I'm going to.. erm get some fresh air!" He practically exclaimed before fleeing into the palace gardens.

'You can't run away forever...kaine.' Lucius smiled creepily.

The heroine took this time to try to gain Lucius's favour and began to attempt to please the bro-con.

Lucius looked at her in annoyance once kaine had left his sight, his whole expression seemed to change.
—————————————————-

Kaine ran and ran until he reached a garden full of roses. He began to catch his breath, resting against the wall before standing up.

He took in the beauty of the garden and looked around in amazement. "So pretty" he mumbled as he walked across the gardens narrow path.

He tripped and fell landing on something or... someone. He had cut his wrist on one of the thorns off the rose bush as he fell down.
————————————————-
Hey!
Hope you enjoyed chapter five!

Pic is of Erik.

Any mistakes?

Storm_scythe_Reaper