{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℰℐᎶℋᏆ}

{ℛℰℂᎯℙ}
An announcement was made. "Thank you all for attending my sons birthday party I ask you all to please welcome my son and the only heir to the throne, Erik Delano." The lord spoke many praises of him whilst kaine paused and slowly began to turn red, as a habit of his he began to bite his lip softly as he watched eric step out into the limelight with a cheeky but powerful grin.
{ℛℰℂᎯℙ ℰℕⅅ}

Kaine blushed bright red as he quickly turned to hide behind Lucius,embarrassed. "Haha..brother,do you not like Eric?~" he teased,watching as Kaine tightly grabbed onto the back of his shirt whilst slowly peeking out and watching Eric with wide eyes.

"N-no it's not like that...I d-didn't expect him to be the prince" Kaine stuttered lowering his head.

The announcement continued as the king spoke loudly however the prince only had eyes for one. Eric watched Kaine closely,like a predator watching its prey,waiting to strike before turning his head towards his new found comrade.

Lucius and Eric smiled at each other,nodding their heads before turning away after the announcement finished,it was time to dance. 

Eric descended from the platform gracefully and began to make his way towards them but he was stopped, by Yuki.

"Prince Eric~ would you like to dance with me?" She asked boldly but sickly sweet whilst chewing on her lip,it wasn't an attractive sight.

Eric paused,looked her straight into the eye and replied "no." Before he continued on his way to greet his comrade and prey.

"Eric." Lucious greeted with a cheeky grin.

"Lucius." Eric chuckled before they both turned to the boy hiding behind his brother who was peeking over with a curious but cautious gaze.

Meanwhile,Yuki stamped her foot angrily. "Just you wait,you slut. I'll make sure you can't even steal what's mine again!" She began to laugh like a mad man as she left the scene.

-the Female lead has begun to blacken~ watch out little human...it's too much work to reincarnate you a second time.-

Kaine heard the voice loud and clear and began to grit his teeth, you lazy no good God!
—————————-

Hey! Hope you liked this chapter, if there are any mistakes or anything I could make better plz tell me ^^

<author has begun to blacken> jk I've been corrupted since long ago~

-Storm_scythe_Reaper