2

Fidel's POV

I smiled at Shay. I knew my husband was going to trip seeing me out there. It was all innocent. The boy had been flirting with me. I wasn't sure how much Lamont had actually caught however. A part of me hoped that he didn't catch much.

"Married?" Shay asked.

He honestly looked confused. His face wrinkled up a little bit.

He had no idea what he had just walked into when it came to Lamont and Rashad. The two of them looked at one another. Lamont and Rashad were best friends. They were more like brothers to be honest with you. They were super shady when it came to certain things and honestly both were a little crazy.

I knew the shade would begin when Rashad crossed his arms.

"He's trying it," Rashad stated.

Lamont used that almost as confirmation to be rude as he looked over at Shay, "Bitch do you not know what marriage means?"

"Look I wasn't trying to disrespect."

Rashad started to laugh.

Lamont rolled his eyes, "But you're sitting here talking to my man in your speedos...in the dark. I don't get what part of that shows signs of respect."

Shay seemed lost. It wasn't fair with him being tag teamed like that. Rashad was Lamont's guard dog really. It was kind of annoying to tell you the truth. As if Lamont didn't have a strong enough personality he had Rashad always with him cosigning shit. It was more than annoying to tell you the truth.

"Ok, whoa...whoa let's stop that right now," I replied at that moment, "Shay had no idea that I was married. I was washing my dishes earlier and I put my ring away. I asked him to come over here and smoke."
"Right play nice," Miguel stated.

Miguel usually had my back when it came to this. Miguel was my cousin. A lot of people said we looked alike but Miguel was younger. He was half black and half Spanish. His mom was Spanish and she was my mom's sister. After his mom died I could of took him under my wing. My mom always blamed me for the fact that Miguel turned out gay but the truth was Miguel had been gay since he was a kid. He probably knew he was gay before I knew I was. Hell...Miguel taught me more about gay stuff than he did.

"Maybe I should leave," Shay stated.

Shay turned around. Miguel and I exchanged looks. I knew just what Miguel was thinking. We had been cousins for too long. Shay's ass was legendary. I had never seen a guys ass like that. It was fat. It sat up almost perfectly. Miguel's tongue literally dropped out of his mouth at that moment and wagged for a minute.

I couldn't help but to look at the curves on this kid. Had he got his ass done or something? It was one of those donkey booties.

Then I noticed his face.

He was upset. I felt like shit. I had no idea these motherfuckers would come in the house all crazy. I literally just wanted to meet the boy next door.

"Wait hold up..." Rashad stated.

Great.

Shay had gotten up off his chair. He was handsome. I had to give it to him. He had a tight little body and was clearly comfortable with his body to be rocking speedos like that. I didn't know too many dudes comfortable enough with their sexuality to do that. Lamont definitely wasn't. Lamont wanted to be all dude all the time. The fact that this Shay guy had a little vulnerability to him kind of attracted me to him. I had to say he was wearing this fucking speedos.

I wondered if Lamont noticed me staring. I found myself staring at the rocks. The trees. The moon. Anything. I just didn't want Lamont to catch me staring at this guy next door.