8

"Why do I have to come?" I asked Miguel.

"You need to get out your shell and come back to the world."

We had arrived on South beach.  Miguel had invited Tony and Felix to hang out.  We knew them or whatever but now that we were all part of GGG it was more of a bonding kind of thing.  South beach was hot.  We were walking up and down Ocean Drive.  The restaurants were popping to my right and to my left was the warm beach sand.  Endless miles of sexy men and women barely wearing anything as they walked the shores.

I just happened to be one of those barely dressed men.

"He acting like he's shy with that body," Tony stated.  Felix grunted.  He barely ever spoke really.  I didn't know much about the dude except that him and Tony were close friends with Rashad.  They had been close friends with Lamont as well when he was alive.
"What body?" I asked making my pecs jump a little bit.

"Fuckin' show off," Miguel laughed.

"Don't be mad cause I'm papi chulo," I replied.

We were walking down the boardwalk.  We had been drinking.  The alcohol was fire.  I had to admit.  I had been in the house since Lamont had died.  I had been dead to the world.  I had ignored everyone and everything.  The only thing I cared about was getting back at WAF.  The only thing I cared about was making these straight dudes pay.

It felt good to be out in the world again.

"You need to bag some of these shorties...damn, mad sexy bodies out here," Miguel replied.

We had started walking on the beach.  We were close to 12th street beach which was the gay area of South beach.  The guys were definitely wearing nothing much but speedos out here.  I had on some swim trucks that were real short.  Tony was a good looking dude.  Him, Miguel and me definitely seemed to be getting stares as we walked down the beach.   I was glad that I wasn't the only good looking dude in my crew.  I wasn't trying to get all the attention.

Felix was a little bit older than we were and had on a t-shirt.

Still.  I was getting a lot of stares as we walked down the beach towards the water.  People were damn near glaring at us.  Three sexy, masculine papis with sexy faces and a body.  Yeah.  We were getting attention.  I just wasn't sure I was ready for that kind of attention.

I had to admit though.  I had been horny as fuck since Lamont died.  My bod was screaming for attention but my heart was till scared.

"Ayo, we should head back soon.  You know we got that GGG meeting," I replied.

"Man can you chill?" Miguel stated, "You need to worry about pulling one of these sexy ass shorties out here."

"Stop being thirsty," I replied, "Ain't you trying settle down with what's his name—"

Miguel shot me a look.

"You know his name," Miguel replied, "Stop fuckin frontin all the time, shit's not funny."

He said it in a salty ass way.  Was he being shady?  I couldn't tell sometimes with Miguel.  He played so much that when he was serious I didn't know.  I still felt some type of way but I shook it off.  i wasn't going to make a big deal out of it.

I just shrugged, "Well what happened with you and Shay then?"

Miguel shook his head, "Don't worry about it.  I'm single ain't I?"

Was he mad or something?

I wondered what happened between them.  Not too long ago Miguel swore up and down Shay was going to be the dude he was married to or something like that.
I put my arm over my cousin's shoulder and pulled him close, "Well whatever it is, I got your back.  You feel me?  No need to rush back for the meeting.  Let's relax a little bit."