9

"Get off me.  Get the fuck off me."

I was being held down.  It was mostly by Shay.  Miguel calls him back to calm me down. We end up back at my house.  Miguel just stood not trying to get involved.  I had no idea where Rashad was but I wanted to find him.  I wanted to not only find him.  I wanted to fuck his ass up.

I never wanted to kill someone at that moment but at that moment I wanted to kill Rashad.

"You got to calm down alright," Shay stated grabbing onto my arm, "You gettin' rowdy isn't going to help."

"It's going to help me g'dam it."

"And when you're in jail.  When you are fucked over for doing something stupid to that guy.  Is it going to be worth it then?" Shay asked pinning my arms down before clutching me on y arm, "Huh, answer that."

I looked over at MIguel.

"Find Rashad.  Tell him I need to talk to him."

Miguel looked back over at me with a wandering eye, "I ain't no messenger man."

"FIND HIM."

Maybe it was how loud and controlling voice was.  Maybe it was the fact that Miguel knew I meant business.  Miguel just gave me a look, then looked at Shay and then walked out of the house at that moment.
Shay was taking me upstairs at that moment.  I noticed he wouldn't remove his hand from over me.

"Let's go upstairs."

"Go check on your brothers."

"Just a minute ago you wanted me to not to go over there.  Just a minute ago you said that it wasn't dangerous."

"You don't want to see this side of me," I replied with my face grimacing, "Ain't nothing sweet about this side of me man.  I'm about to go crazy.  You ain't going to like this side of me."

My arms clutched.  I was in my room now.  Shay had locked the door in the room as though this was going to calm me down.  It didn't.  I paced around the room.  I wanted to find Rashad.  I wanted to hurt him.  This whole time he had been cheating on me with some shady motherfucker.

"You got to be smart about this.  You can't just run up on him like last time," Shay replied, "We saw what happened last time didn't we?  What happened last time, Fidel?"

"He got a cheap shot."

"Exactly.  Regardless he's leader of the gang right now.  He got them motherfuckers at his side.  Felix.  Tony.  Them motherfuckas listening to anything he say.  You got to play smart.  You get it.  Am I making sense to you?"

I took deep breaths.  Shay was standing at the door.  It was smart of him if he was trying to calm me down.  If it was anyone else except Shay I would have bust through that door already.

"Ain't nothing making sense these days man.  Nothing."

I sat on the bed.

"It hurts.  I know."

"Man you don't know shit," I replied pounding my fist on the bed, "Matter of fact.  Maybe you did know.  You knew for too long.  That's the problem.  How long did you know?  Man that's fucked up."  I rolled my eyes, "That's fucked up you just been sitting on this this whole time!"

"Don't blame me.  It wasn't my place to say.  I tried to tell you or naw."

"You didn't try hard enough."

"Don't blame this on me," Shay grimaced shaking his head, "Don't do that.  I'm not with that.  You hear me?  That was your relationship.  Remember?  Wasn't my place.  Remember?"