Part 6: Jimins needs

Yoongi knocked on the doors to Mr Parks office after being guided by a maid.

He entered the room carefully after hearing a muffled "Come in!" Through the door.

"Good morning Mr Park." Yoongi said bowing politely which just brought a wider smile to Mr Parks face - Yoongi could tell where he got his smile.

"Good morning Yoongi, don't you look handsome today." The older said making Yoongi shyer.

"Now as you know I called you here to discuss Jimin and I predict we won't have long since once Jimin remembers we're meeting he'll try and find us." Mr Park explained getting a nod from Yoongi.

Mr Park sighed before beginning his explanation.

"I'm not always able to be here for Jimin and he doesn't talk to many people even though he comes across as bubbly. At the end of a day he's a scared little boy and he needs someone there with him to care for him constantly."

Yoongi nodded in understanding as the elder carried on explaining.

"Since his mother's death he became very distant to everyone and never knew how to re open up. The events that took her still haunt him so he struggles to sleep and is afraid of being alone even though he refuses to say it out loud."

Mr Park then reached for a journal and handed it to Yoongi.

"This is where I've monitored Jimin for years, you may read it to gain a better understanding of him."

Yoongi quickly opened the book flipping through it still nodding his head in response.

"Now to what I need you to do for Jimin. He doesn't like sleeping alone because of the nightmares and how much they affect him so please when I'm not here let him stay with you if that's what he wishes and if I am and you don't feel like it kick him out to me."

Yoongi looked up from the boom nodding once again in understanding but remaining fully focused on Mr Park.

"He's also not the best at dressing himself so please assist him and also make sure he doesn't look like a idiot. Because he doesn't really match clothes."

Mr Park paused for a moment thinking of the last thing he needed before realising.

"And finally. I need you to do everything you can to make him happy no matter what it is, as long as it's within your capabilities. He's my son and I want more than anything for him to be happy."

Yoongi simply said "I understand." With a happy smile on his face at the bong between Jimin and his father.

And as if on queue, Jimin knocked on the door before entering in his pyjamas rubbing his eyes asking "What did I miss?"

Mr Parks response was "Nothing now Yoongi will help you get ready so get going." And then the two children left.