Part 19: Secret

"W-w-what?" Yoongi asked completely flustered.

"Kiss me." Jimin said keeping his voice steady, eyes focused on the floor.

Yoongi knew he had said if he wanted something he should say it but he didn't expect him to be forward with something like this, especially towards him since he was just a servant to Jimin - or so he thought.

Yoongi paused for a moment processing which caused Jimin to regret immediately adding "Only if you want to..." as he hugged himself hiding his shaking hands.

"Jimin-"

Jimin cut Yoongi off before he could speak, standing up as he rushed "It's fine, it's fine. You said to say it so I thought I would but it's fine and not your fault I can't expect you to kiss me whenever I want it, you don't even like me that way. I'm sorry, i'm a idiot I shouldn't have said-"

Yoongi got up and grabbed Jimin's arm pulling him closer to him, wrapping his arm around his waist to secure him so he couldn't run away before he said what he wanted too - needed to.

"Shut up." Was what Yoongi said even though he intended to say something else but he couldn't think straight when he felt Jimin's body against his.

He used his free hand to gently tilt Jimin's face up sightly a gently moved a piece of his fringe behind his ear.

Jimin's face went to a bright shade of red at the close contact and Yoongi's gently touch.

"You still want that kiss?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow, face unreadable to Jimin but pure admiration noticeable by anyone else..

Jimin nodded his head slightly and Yoongi placed his lips on Jimin's gently kissing them in lots of little kisses which slowly got longer as Jimin started to kiss back.

Yoongi held Jimin's small hands in his as they kissed innocently.

"Master Jimin your father sent- me." One of the maids said as she entered seeing them kissing.

Her face turned as red as Jimin's and she quickly bowed before turning to leave apologizing repeatedly as she left the room.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi with tears in the corner of his eyes which broke Yoongi's heart to see.

"If she tells anyone i'll just say I kissed you without consent so you don't get in trouble-"

"But then you'll get in t-trouble and i'm the one who made you kiss me-"

"Your more important than me Jimin, as your servant and your friend let me do this for you."

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a sympathetic look, gently stroking his hair to comfort him.

"N-no."

"No?" Yoongi asked confused as to why Jimin wasn't letting him take the blame because he knew that Jimin hated to get in trouble.

Jimin nodded before looking down with guilt painted all over his face "After the party i'll talk to my father since i'm the one who asked you to kiss me. Now shouldn't we go?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi checked his pocket watch before nodding and heading towards the door speechless.