Part 24: A mess

Jimin watched as Yoongi's face dropped, a look of fear obvious in his eyes.

"No no no. It's okay though. We made a deal which we shouldn't have but did and well the deal was if I could confess to you and you return the feelings then he wouldn't choose who I marry."

Yoongi's face grew more pale and made Jimin grow more nervous.

"We made the deal because I had feelings for you and I didn't want to get stuck in some deal when I could've had a chance with you so I made the deal on the slim chance and I know it was stupid but I did it. I'm sorry." Jimin said as fast as he could with it still making sense.

"I'm a dead man." Yoongi said moving a piece of Jimin's hair behind his ear.

Jimin instantly grew ten times more nervous asking "W-Why?"

"Your father has said to me for years that he'd kill me if I didn't protect you. I can't protect you when I'm going to be the cause of what you need protecting from." Yoongi said defeated.

"Yeah... we've talked about that too. Not that he'd kill you! Just... other people's reactions... he said he wants us to both be happy and secure and it was either one or the other, thus the bet..." Jimin explained bringing slight relief to Yoongi.

"Okay... so where are we now because I'm lost and possibly dead." Yoongi said chuckling lightly which made Jimin sigh in relief.

"I'm not mad at you for being jealous. I'm slightly mad that you told the maid there was nothing going on between us because I had hope their was. My dad wants us to be happy no matter what. And your not dead." Jimin said listing them off on his fingers before asking "Is that it?"

Yoongi shook his head and added "And your rooms a mess." Lifting Jimin's last finger before bringing his hand closer to his face.

Yoongi began to repeat Jimin's list but with a response to each part kissing each finger after each response, then folding them down.

"Your not mad." Kiss.

"I'm sorry I was trying to deny myself and protect you." Kiss.

"Your Dad probably hates me but loves you so I'm safe and if your feelings were there before I'd have been safe anyways." Kiss, and adding "I don't know where you got that courage."

"I'm not dead, thank god." Kiss.

"And we can clean your room together." Kiss.

Jimin giggles lightly after each kiss and grew a bit more pink.

"I see two issues in this whole mess." Yoongi said causing Jimin to raise a eyebrow cutely.

"Make that three. One your too cute. Two I don't want you to be mad at me so I need to fix this-"

Jimin quickly interrupted saying "I forgive you." Which made Yoongi gummy smile before continuing.

"Three, you never confessed officially. Which from what I can tell is kind of important to yours and your fathers bet." Yoongi said smiling innocently.

"H-how do y-you confess?" Jimin asked getting extremely flustered.

Yoongi smiler kissing Jimin's head lightly before putting their foreheads together.

"I'm rather fond of you Park Jimin and if possible I would like a future with you, even if the whole world turns against us."

Jimin blushed and quickly caught on.

"You might be fond Min Yoongi but I'm in love with you and I definitely want a future with you knowing and accepting people won't agree since that's the day and age we are in." Jimin said back causing Yoongi to grow bright red.

Yoongi didn't expect Jimin to say that he loved him but he had said it for years so he shouldn't still get the pounding feeling in his heart.

"I love you too." Yoongi said placing his lips on Jimin's briefly before pulling away.

"Not to ruin a moment but-"

"Yoongi no-"

"Never let me or anything I do upset you like that again. Be angry, punch me, hit me. But don't keep it to yourself. Tell me if I do anything there and then and tell me if other people do something too. You should never have to feel like that." Yoongi said stroking Jimin's pink cheeks.

Jimin nodded in understanding growing redder knowing that Yoongi genuinely cared.

Yoongi placed one last kiss on Jimin's lips before standing up, pulling Jimin up with him and saying "Now that's said let's get to cleaning this mess."