Part 28: Talk

"So has my dad talked to you yet?" Jimin asked as he swung on the swing in the garden with Yoongi sat on the empty one next to him.

Yoongi froze momentarily before nodding and saying "Yes."

Jimin stopped swinging placing his feet on the ground and turned to face Yoongi saying "Well?"

"He loves you, and doesn't want you to be hurt." Yoongi said looking towards him.

"I don't want me to get hurt." Jimin said laughing lightly.

"That's why I told him you won't. I love you Jiminie. I will never let anything hurt you." Yoongi said resting his hand on Jimin's knee.

"I know you won't and I'll try my best to do the same." Jimin said placing his hand on Yoongi's.

"I plan on marrying you some day Park Jimin." Yoongi said getting off of his swing.

Jimin looked away feeling his face instantly blushed as he looked away to try and hide it.

He had thought and dreamt about it but never expected that Yoongi would've thought about it also or that he'd just declare it.

"I'll marry you when that day comes Min Yoongi." Jimin said with a small smile emerging on his face.

"Well I won't be able to relax until that day comes." Yoongi said chuckling and carrying on saying "I'm gonna have to fight to keep you and so I can call you mine."

"I am yours Yoongi so relax." Jimin said giggling at how protective Yoongi was being.

"I know but you can't blame me for worrying." Yoongi said before messing Jimin's hair up lightly and going behind him pushing the swing.

"Well then we can worry together." Jimin said now putting in no effort to swing since Yoongi was there.

"What were you worrying about last night?" Yoongi asked as he stopped pushing the swing.

"I wasn't-"

"You were Jimin. You don't sleep whenever your worried or something's upsetting you and there are so many things right now that can be doing that and I want to know so I can do everything I can to fix it." Yoongi said hugging Jimin's back.

Jimin quickly said "Yoongi there's nothing-" but got cut off by Yoongi.

"I've known you for nearly 10 years Jimin, I know you and your patterns better than anyone else because that's my job. Please don't lie to me." Yoongi said with pleading eyes.

"I'm scared." Jimin said knowing that Yoongi probably knew him better than he knew himself.

"What of?" Yoongi asked knowing what the answer probably was.

"Yoongi I don't want to talk about this..." Jimin said looking like he was about to cry.

"Not here." Was all he said as he stood and took Yoongi's hand pulling him inside and taking him to his room.