Part 30: Bet

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked getting a hum in response from his sleeping fiancé.

"It's your twenty first birthday today, we're holding that party remember?" Yoongi said kissing Jimin's exposed shoulder.

"I'm good thank you." Jimin said leaning further back into Yoongi's body.

"It's your own fault for making another bet with your father. You did this so you've got to deal with it." Yoongi said kissing up Jimin's neck to his sweet spot.

"Yoongiiiiiiiiii." Jimin said complaining because all he wanted to do was sleep.

"Get up." Was all Yoongi said before he climbed out of bed getting dressed as he threw Jimin's clothes at him.

Jimin started to get dressed from working the comfort of his blanks mumbling "I regret everything." Before finally getting up.

--- --- --- --- ---

It was now dinner time and Yoongi, Jimin, Mr Park, Jungkook, Taehyung (Jungkook's aid), Seokjin, Namjoon (Jin's aid) and Hoseok were all gathered around the table.

They had just blown out the candles on Jimin's birthday cake when Jin noticed the ring on Jimin's finger - which he forgot to take of this morning forgetting he had guests.

"Jiminie?" Seokjin said innocently waking over to wrap an arm around the boys shoulder.

"Yes Jin?" Jimin said back looking up at his taller friend innocently.

"Is there something you haven't told us?" Jin asked glancing at Jimin's finger which made it all to obvious to everyone but Jimin that he had a ring on.

Mr Park and Yoongi face palmed realising Jimin forget but we're also amazed no one realised sooner.

Jimin looked down at his hand and his face visibly grew red in embarrassment from not remembering to take it off.

"I suppose this technically is apart of the festivities for today so the payment for losing the bet in valid now." Mr Park said hoping to save Jimin from informing a room full of people whom he doesn't like.

Jimin nodded slightly panicking which was visible in his face but Seokjin was to curious not to push saying "Well?" To encourage Jimin to speak.

Jimin glances at Yoongi who nodded in confirmation to say it was okay even though he was nervous and not prepared himself - he really should've talked to Jimin after his first bet with his father but it became a habit now.

Jimin breathed in before quickly saying "Me and Yoongi have secretly been dating for around five years and he proposed last year on my twentieth birthday and we've kept it a secret for a year."

He breathed out after speaking catching his breath as his face turned redder and redder from embarrassment and fear.

Yoongi walked over to Jimin pulling his matching ring out of his pocket simply saying "It's true." Then placing it on his finger and intertwining his and Jimin's hands.

The room was silent for a moment until applause broke out among the young men with congratulations being yelled, not one of them being mad.

"W-Wait. Your all okay with this?" Jimin asked in complete shock as Yoongi just remained silent pleases that his friends were actually friends and not about to turn their backs on them.

"Love is love Jimin. The only thing I'm mad about is that you didn't tell us, your best friends, that your dating OR engaged." Jungkook said giving a bunny smile.

"Sorry Jiminie was scared." Yoongi said giving his gummy smile and placing blame on Jimin so he didn't get yelled at by Jin since Jin had a weak spot for Jimin.

"Well to be fair Yoongi hasn't tried to hide anything, he constantly has his hand on Jimin's butt." Hoseok added as Jin nodded in deep thought.

"Well to be honest I think we're all dumb." Taehyung said resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Yoongi looked around the room and said "You guys are just as obvious." Keeping a straight face.

"Hey I'm single, I wish I was in a relationship." Hoseok said defensively hugging himself.

"It's okay Hobi we all love you." Jimin said sweetly trying to offer comfort, holding his hand out which Hoseok took.

"Me and Jin have been together unofficially for six years, we're waiting for Jin to securely get his family business before informing them." Namjoon said wrapping his arms around Jin's tiny waist.

"Four years." Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's cheek then giving his cute square smile.

"Technically five but we just played games where we could kiss and stuff instead of actually confessing because that was scary." Jungkook added laughing lightly at the end.

"I've been in a relation ship with my self for twenty two years." Hoseok said teasingly which caused everyone to laugh.

"It's fine we'll find you someone." Jin said placing his hand on Hoseok's shoulder giving a sincere smile.

"I want a handsome lady or cute man." Hoseok said in which everyone nodded taking a mental note.

"Well now we have a lot more to talk about thanks to my sharp eye and whatever that bet Mr Park was talking about." Seokjin added looking over at the eldest in the room.

"Yes about that bet. Or betting in general with these two." Yoongi said looking between the two who were avoiding eye contact.

"I bet that Jimin wouldn't be able to get Yoongi drunk before he got drunk and I was write. The consequence was the first thing he cane out with when I mentioned it to him which happened to be tell everyone he loved he was gay." Mr Park said looking over at Yoongi who was staring with no emotion.

"This is your fault Yoongi. You should lighten up more and just drink." Mr Park said Jimin nodding.

"Or maybe you should stop making bets?" Yoongi said defensively causing everyone to laugh.

Everyone slowly broke off into their own conversations leaving Namjoon and Yoongi in a corner discussing everything from the reason life exists to random rants about nothing.

"Yoongi?" Namjoon said causing Yoongi to snap out of his rant about why cheese tasted so good but made him so ill.

"Joon?" Yoongi said back acknowledging him.

"Why do you still refer to Jimin as you master if your together?" Namjoon asked causing Yoongi to think for a moment.

"Because at the end of the day he's the head of the house hold and I'm still a servant." Yoongi said back shrugging.

"What about when you get married?" Namjoon asked curious.

Yoongi thought for a moment before finally saying "I'm not sure really but as long as it fits I'll say it since he is my master."

"Is this your subtle way of saying that Jimin has a kink?" Namjoon asked causing Yoongi to chuckle and shake his head.

"Just because your kinky doesn't mean my innocent Jiminie is." Yoongi said laughing lightly.

"Sure whatever you say, me and Jin won't judge." Namjoon winked and the two burst out into laughter causing everyone to look over.

All the important people in Jimin's and Yoongi's lives finally knew their most well kept secret and it lifted a weight of their shoulders as well as comforted them.

On their journey of accepting themselves they found others and discovered they weren't alone; together they learned to love themselves and not doubt relationships between servant and master.

Yoongi would forever cherish Jimin as his master.