Part 11: Fake love

"Master, please stop being a brat and eat your vegetables." Yoongi said as Jimin continued to play with his food.

"I don't wanna..." Jimin said in a tired voice, mumbling something after it which Yoongi assumed was a excuse.

In actuality Jimin didn't want to eat because he was stressed over the time limit his father had given him because he didn't know if Yoongi liked men let alone could return his feelings.

Yoongi noticed Jimin was deep in thought so decided to do what he did best to get Jimin to snap out of it a little, saying "You know if you don't eat it you won't grow big and strong."

Almost on instinct Jimin sat up and defensively yelled "Stop calling me short!" To which Yoongi just chuckled.

"I didn't call you short I insinuated." Yoongi corrected making Jimin pout more before announcing "I'm not eating."

Yoongi decided to keep going asking "Is it because I called you short?"

Jimin just stood up and started to make his way to the door but before he could Yoongi picked him up bridal style and carried him back to his chair.

"Eat."

"No."

"It was so much easier to make you eat when you were younger." Yoongi said as he watched Jimin visibly pout.

"Jeez this boy..." Yoongi mumbled under his breath before picking some of Jimin's food off his plate then saying "Say ahhhh."

Jimin just looked away rolling his eyes so Yoongi used his free hand to turn his face towards him then opened his mouth slightly before feeding him his food.

"Good boy, now are you going to eat the rest yourself or am I going to have to feed you?" Yoongi said mimicking Jimin's pout.

Jimin said nothing and just looked away again with a frown causing Yoongi to sigh.

"What's wrong Jiminie?" Yoongi asked in a soft voice.

Jimin's eye quickly flickered to Yoongi before going back to staring off into space saying nothing.

"Is this because of what you and your father where talking in the garden about before?"

Jimin turned to Yoongi in fear he knew what he had said to his father but he still said nothing.

"I know you probably don't want to think about marriage and all that yet because your still young but your father just wants whats best for you, you know that right?" Yoongi asked looking at Jimin to see his reaction.

Jimin nodded slightly in response before breathing out and mumbling "I don't want what he wants..."

"For you too be in a politically strong relationship?" Yoongi questioned.

"For me to be in a chosen relationship that is built on power and not love." Jimin said in a monotone voice.

"A politically stable relationship may be good for titles but how can it be for anything else?" Jimin asked.

"You could learn to love them and they can learn to love you." Yoongi said trying to comfort him.

"And what if I don't love that person and can't learn how to? What if it's all just for politics? How am I supposed to treat someone with love and affection if I don't love them?" Jimin asked trying to ignore his anger that was building up.

He hoped that Yoongi of all people would understand.

Jimin didn't expect a response from Yoongi but he got one.

"You fake it."

Jimin's eyes widen slightly as Yoongi looked down to the floor.

"Fake love?" Jimin asked completely confused.

"You come from nobility, to get what you want you have to act and if you act well enough to convince another person you can eventually convince yourself. The same goes for pretending not to love people. You must act selfless for your family." Yoongi said with a distant look in his eyes.

Jimin just stared trying to process what Yoongi had said so Yoongi answered what Jimin had asked.

"Yes Jimin, fake love."

If Jimin couldn't obtain Yoongi's heart in 3 month's he'd have to do exactly that, fake love.