Part 12: Nap

Jimin was slouched on the couch in his office using Yoongi's lap as a pillow as his father was explaining the links the parks had with other companies; the three big ones being the Jeon family who's heir was Jeon Jungkook, the Kim family who's heir was Seokjin and the Jung family whos heir was Jung Hoseok.

He explained how they work together and rely on one and other explaining to Jimin it would be his duty to keep relations strong.

Jimin was listening but kept dozing off so Yoongi began to take notes for him.

Once Mr Park noticed his son was asleep he had decided that it would be best to end his lecture for the day leaving Jimin to rest as Yoongi finished taking notes.

Not to long after Yoongi finished the notes so he decided to take a nap himself.

A hour passed by and Jimin woke up noticing his father was gone and Yoongi was asleep.

He knew Yoongi liked to sleep but he never knew who could sleep in such a awkward way sat up.

Jimin sat next to him for a few minutes deciding he would let him sleep but then eventually got bored since he was trying to not just stare at Yoongi in case he woke up so instead woke him up.

Jimin started to repeatedly tap onto Yoongi's cheek until he finally grunted in response showing he was awake.

"Okayyyy you made a sound. Soooo open your eyes." Jimin said carrying on poking him.

"Ughhh stop poking me and let me sleep." Yoongi said reaching out in the direction Jimin was in.

"Nope you need to wake up." Jimin said now poking in between his ribs causing Yoongi to jump.

"Anddd your awake. Good. Now let's go." Jimin said jumping up and grabbing the arm Yoongi has reached out pulling him up too.

"Why do you hate me?" Yoongi asked eyes still closed but standing.

"Because you wake me up when I'm sleeping." Yoongi said in a low and groggy voice.

"Because you literally sleep anywhere, anytime given the chance." Jimin responded squeezing Yoongi's cheeks together.

"You also poke my face." Yoongi added finally opening his eyes to see a smiling Jimin looking up at him with his small hands still on Yoongi's cheeks.

"Because your face is squishy when you wake up." Jimin answered moving his hands.

"I want to go to sleep." Yoongi mumbled making Jimin roll his eyes.

"And we're back to sleep."

Jimin started dragging Yoongi to the door not letting himself get talked into going back to sleep.