Part 7: Names

"Jimin you need to stop moving, it's making doing your buttons harder than it needs to be." Yoongi said attempting to button Jimin's shirt.

"But it's boringgggg." Jimin complained, kicking Yoongi as he was swinging his legs off the side of his bed.

"Jiminnnnn please stay still. The quicker it's over and done with the quicker you can start the day. So please stay still and stop kicking me." Yoongi said with a defeated look in his eyes.

"Fine but only because your you." Jimin said slightly pouting as Yoongi quickly did up his shirt.

Yoongi grabbed a piece of baby blue ribbon and tied it under Jimin's collar in a giant bow.

"Done."

Yoongi took a step back as Jimin jumped up and hugged him.

"Thank you Yoongles~"

"Your welcome- Wait, what?"

Jimin tilted his head at Yoongi's confusion stepping back from his hug to see Yoongi better.

"Yoongles?" Yoongi said slightly blushing from embarrassment from the cute name and avoiding eye contact.

"Yep its a pretty name and suits you. Have you never had a nick name before?" Jimin said explaining to which Jimin shook his head.

"Well you do now." Jimin said sticking his tongue out.

Yoongi smiled lightly at what Jimin said and at his happy attitude.

"You ready for your first official day Yoongles?" Jimin asked with a eye smile seeing the small smile on Yoongi's face.

"Ready when you are." Yoongi said standing up straighter to appear taller and more confident even though he was stupidly nervous.

"Okay first thing first I want you to address me as master because it sounds cool and shows off I'm your boss." Jimin said giggling.

Yoongi wasn't in the position to question calling Jimin something higher up to him but couldn't help wonder "Why master?"

Jimin answered surprisingly quickly with a reasonable answer "Because that's what the maids call my dad and they call me young master but since I'm your boss like the maids are my dads you can just call me master."

Yoongi didn't want to argue it, plus the happy smile on Jimin's face was enough to convince him to go with it even if he wasn't in a position to say no.

"Anything else?" Yoongi said mentally taking notes.

Jimin places his finger on his lips as he thought for a moment before mumbling "Hmmm nope that's it."

Yoongi nodded before opening the door for Jimin and they began what would become their regular day.