Chapter Eleven: Flying Sports Ball

"Mallory, wake up!"

"Five more minutes."

"That's what you said five minutes ago!"

"And this time I mean it."

Blaire threw a pillow at her stubborn girlfriend before retreating into the bathroom. Madison was standing at the sink brushing her teeth when she walked in and grabbed a cup.

"Can I get to the sink for a second?" Blaire asked.

Madison nodded and stepped back and watched as Blaire filled a large cup of cold water. She didn't ask questions as she went back to brushing her teeth.

Suddenly a loud thud sounded from the bedroom followed by Mallory screaming, "Blaire! What the bloody hell was that for?!"

"You wouldn't wake up!" Blaire said in her defense.

"That water was cold!" Mallory retorted before stomping into the bathroom as Madison spat out the toothpaste and rinsed.

"Good!" Blaire shouted back.

Madison walked back into the bedroom with a large smirk in her face as she shook her head.

"What's that look for?" Blaire asked.

"Nothing. It's just that there's never a dull moment around here," Madison said, slipping her shoes on.

"I'm headed down to breakfast. Try not to burn the place down," Madison said before petting Dog the Dragon on her way out.

Cedric's portrait was empty as she passed so instead of waiting, she decided she could see him later.

Upon entering the Great Hall, her eyes fell upon two mischevious gingers. She had begun making her way over to them when she was flagged down by another ginger and bespectacled boy.

"Hey Madison," Harry said when she was close enough.

"Hey guys," Madison responded, "what's up?"

"I made Keeper on the Gryffindor Quidditch team," Ron said with a large smile.

"Congrats Ron! That's awesome," Madison exclaimed.

"Thanks. And we were planning on heading down to the pitch after breakfast. Did you still wanna practice with us?" Ron asked, taking a bite of sausage.

"Oh yeah sure. That would be great," Madison said, a little shocked they had remembered.

"Good. You and Harry can help me practice Keeping," Ron said.

"Well I'll throw stuff at you anyday," Madison responded.

"Thanks?"

"Alright then," Madison said, turning to go sit with the twins, "see you later."

"See ya," they responded.

"What happened last night?" George asked Madison when she took a seat beside Fred, "this git won't tell me a bloody thing." The poor boy was rubbing his temples in an attempt to soothe a throbbing headache. His eyes were puffy and his hair was sticking up all over the place. However, the black smudge marks left behind from the mustache were a little hard not to laugh at.

"Keeping you in the dark makes it all the more fun," Fred said with a smirk as he laced his fingers with Madison's under the table.

"Fun for who?!" George exclaimed.

"Well me, of course." George glared at Fred as the smirking boy popped a grape in his mouth.

"Madison, what happened?" George pleaded.