{7}

"Hmm, no." I groaned and walked back to the dressing room, again! I've been at this store for an hour trying on different clothes that frankly, I would never pick out for myself.

"Malia come on! We've been here forever!" I complain. Ace, Valentina and Marco separated from us a while back to get away from Malia's shopping frenzy, unfortunately they left me with her.

"Stop complaining! You're worse then Marco." She said and shoved another dress into the stall I was in. I rolled my eyes at the short black thing, I don't even wear dresses! I squeeze myself into the clothing and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was lazily up in a bun because I was in a rush, my eyes were bright and friendly unlike what they were a few days ago. The dress brought out my curves and actually suited my figure, for once I approved of myself.

"Well come on, show me." Malia said, I shyly opened the door and fiddled with my hands behind my back.

"Damn girl. You're definitely buying that." She squealed and walked around me in a circle. After she made me take millions of mirror selfies I got changed back into my regular clothes and headed towards the checkout. I had two armfuls of clothes from this shop, I wanted to pay for them myself but Marco took my purse. The lady at the checkout looked super bored, she had her phone in one hand and the other hand was holding her chin as her elbow rested on the counter. When we approached she rolled her eyes and scanned the items.

"Your total is $182.45, are you sure you can afford it hun?" She sneered. What the fuck? I see her eyes scan over me with disgust laced into her expression. I see Malia clench her hands into fists besides me and that action surprises me, why would she be angry that someone is insulting me?

"I'm sure she'll manage." Someone grits out from behind me, I turn around and see a Greek god. Wait no, never mind it's just Marco. He's heavily glaring at the girl at the register, who squealed at the sight of him. Everyone seems to know who the high and mighty Marco Dimitrov is.

"Can I have my purse back now?" I ask him with a innocent smile, hoping that he'll say yes. He raises an eyebrow as to say 'yeah right' I feel my face drop and I pout like a child. He chuckles as Malia pays for my clothes with Marco's card.

"Have a good day Marco." The girl behind the counter purrs, like a cat, as she twirls a piece of her hair around her finger and flutters her eyelashes trying to be seductive.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Malia whispers in my ear, I slap my hand across my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

Marco's eyes turn hard as he looks at the girl, he slowly stalks up to the counter which makes the girl almost squeal in excitement because she thinks he wants to talk to her. She pales quickly when Marco slaps his hand down on the glass, the strength of the blow making the glass shudder underneath Marco's hand.

"It's Mr Dimitrov to you. Capire?" His voice holds the sense of authority, the deep sound of it make me shiver slightly.

(Understand?)

"Y-yes." The girl stutters.

"Yes what?" He almost growls.

"Yes Mr Dimitrov." He nods and turns back to us with a smirk that makes both Malia and I roll our eyes. I open my mouth to say something but I can see the girl watching intensely.

"Così arrogante" I tease

(So cocky)

He just grins grabs the bags from my hands and walks out of the store with Malia and I behind him. He hands the bags off to a big buff guy in a black suit. Since when did he have bodyguards? Why did he even need bodyguards?