{18}

Incoming call from Malia.

Marco groans as he checks his phone after a painstakingly long meeting, secretly he was hoping all his messages were from Emma. He huffs and answers the phone call.

"Marco! Have you heard from Emma?" Malia's worried voice yells as soon as he answers the phone, he frowns and excuses himself from Ace and Angelo to step into a private room.

"What do you mean? She should be home by now." He feels a pit of anxiety form in his stomach, she was probably just working late again. Yeah that's all.

"She's not at the house or the restaurant, mamma rang me when Valentina didn't turn up, and when I went home Val was still in her pyjamas." Malia sounded stressed and worried, she had rang Emma almost 60 times and left several text messages. Once she realised that she wasn't answering her phone she drove to the restaurant, only to hear that Emma hadn't been there since yesterday.

"Have you called her?" Marco ran his hand through his hair, he was already on edge with this stupid deal, and he couldn't take on anything else right now.

"Of course I did idiota, no answer." Marco is quick to bark orders at Malia to keep herself, Valentina and their mother safe. He doesn't have any worries about her being hurt since she has mastered her self-defense classes, she assures him she will before he hangs up and immediately gets into action. Storming out of the room, Marco grabs Ace and Angelos sleeves, dragging them with him, as he furiously shouts at some random intern to get the three of them plane tickets back home in an hour.

"Marco will you chill out! Stop and tell us what's wrong buddy." Ace almost shouts as he pulled Marco to a stop, something was seriously wrong. Marco frantically texted and ignored Ace who was getting annoyed by being ignored. Marco keeps dragging them behind him as he explains the situation to them, Ace swears before pulling out his own phone and arranges travel plans for himself. Both of them miss the third party smirk before quickly pulling his own phone out and looking at his messages.

Unknown: We have the girl. Report back ASAP.

***

Theo pulls the black hood over his head before shouldering open the door, the sounds of sensual music and middle-aged men groaning reaches his ears making him cringe. It makes him feel disgusting. He calmly walks through the club, trying to avoid filthy strippers and drugged up lunatics. He tries to look as he's meant to be there, as he certainly was not. He heard from an inside source that the boss was planning something big and he had to make sure he wasn't putting his sisters in anymore danger then he already has.

He sees a familiar body guard and quick swerves into a hallway on his right to avoid being spotted snooping around. He bumps into a small body and his eyes widen when he meets the sparkly hazel eyes of the small girl before him.

"Bambi." He mutters, she quickly pulls him into her dressing room when she sees the guard making his way to the hallway. The room was small, so small that they were practically glued together. She blushes and tries to move away slightly, he coughs and holds her waist as she brushes against him in a certain way.

"Please stop moving." He says, she quickly nods and looks up into his eyes. He puts his ear against the door to try and make out if the guard followed them. He's about to open the door when a gruff voice interrupts him.

"Why don't you come out here and show daddy a good time?" Bambi's eyes quickly fill with disgust as she looks down at herself in the revealing attire. Theo growls low in his chest, he knows that she didn't want to be here. She was taken off the street, taken away from her family. Maybe thats why hes been so focused on her lately? Theo quickly shakes those thoughts from his head and opens the door to a surprised guard. The guard quickly lifts his fist but Theo is faster, he quickly swoops down and knocks the wind out of him before punching him in the temple, effectively knocking him out.