{9}

EMMA'S P.O.V
Annabelle. This handsome Italian man and his goofy friend, want ME to watch Annabelle. Are they insane? They even made me sit in between them so I don't run.

"I-I have work-k tomorrow, so goodnight!" I lie and quickly try to stand up, only to get dragged back into my seat by Marco.

"I'm your boss and it's Sunday tomorrow." He chuckles, I blush at my idiocy.

"W-well-" I try to think of another lie to get me out of this movie. Unfortunately luck is not on my side when Ace comes back into the room with a whole bunch of snacks and turns the lights off.

"Just sit and enjoy Em." Ace says as he gets comfortable to my left. I sigh and gulp down my nerves when the opening credits start. I can do this, it's only a creepy little doll that looks like the one Valentina loves. Nope, no issue here.

We're halfway through the movie and I'm sitting with my knees pulled up to my chest and my arms wrapped around them, my eyes are literally wide and I can't look away from the screen. It doesn't help my case that Marco literally has the best quality and sound, the movie goes quite and I hold myself tighter, I know it's coming. The jump scare makes me shriek and hide my face in Marco's shoulder, it's not until I hear the guys laughter that I realise that I am literally sitting in Marco's lap.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god.

I jump off of Marco's lap in an oh-so gracefully way not and land on the floor, which only fuels to their laughter. I huff and storm out of the room, I am not watching anymore of that movie. I walk upstairs to my room but just as I get to my door I feel a hand grab my arm, I jump and scream until I turn and look at the silver eyes of my attacker. I slap Marco's chest and glare at him.

"Are you freakin crazy?!" I whisper yell at him, he still looks amused.

"Why are you whispering?" He asks. I look around the hallway before answering.

"So the creepy dolls don't hear me." I whisper back, he throws his head back and laughs.

"Shut up." I mumble but still have a smile on my face. He has a really cute laugh.

"You know amore.." he pauses to tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear, "You are always welcome to sleep in my room if you're scared." His offer seems serious under the amused chuckle.

"In your dreams." I tease.

"Well if you change your mind, it's the door on the left at the end of the hall." He points to the door and then walks off towards it. I don't need him. Right?

I'm currently laying in bed, the blanket is wrapped around me like a protective cocoon with my head sticking out. My eyes keep scanning around the room for any demons, I can't sleep because of the stupid movie! I hear something slightly knock my window and I squeal and jump up out of bed, I can't do this! I run down to the door Marco showed me and slam the door shut, I lean my head back against it and catch my breath.

"Ah my damsel in distress." Marco says from the massive bed in the room, I gawk at the size of it until I realise what position he's in. He's sitting against the headboard with his hands behind his head and a cocky smile gracing his lips. I look down and see his glorious chest and abs, I actually have to check if I'm drooling. Then I realise that I'm in his room. Fuck.

"I um-m uh I." I stutter like an idiot, why did I come in here again? He just shakes his head and turns his bedside lamp off.

"Well come on, time to get some shut eye." He says likes it's a causal thing to share a bed with me. However I'm freaking out because I've never shared a bed with someone other than Valentina. What if I snore? Or fart in my sleep? What if I talk I my sleep?