{14}

Just a warning that there is a lot of P.O.V switches.
EMMA'S P.O.V
"You gonna make me some?" Ace asks, I ignore him and continue making my food. He groans and throws his hands up in the air.

"I said I was sorry Emma!" He pleaded.

"Sorry doesn't bring back my sandwich." I replied with a glare. He opened his mouth to argue more but he was interrupted by giggling, I gave him a confused look and he just shrugged. We walked out of the kitchen to see Malia in the game room with a boy, Ace gasps dramatically and I see the mischievous look in his eyes. I groan and follow him as he storms into the room and chucks his arm around Malia's shoulders.

"Babe what are you doing?" Ace asks, I stifle a laugh when the guy visibly tenses. He was cute little one with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, I can't exactly say he's a little one since he's about 6'1.

"Go away Ace." Malia growls and shrugs him off. I wonder if he's done this before.

"Oh now why are you being shy? You're not shy in the bedroom babe." Ace taunts, Malias whole face turns red and the guy shifts uncomfortably. I have to hold my fist over my mouth so the laughter doesn't escape.

"What the fuck did you just say to my daughter?" A booming voice shouts across the room, everyone in the room stills and Ace drops his arm from Malias shoulders and gulps quietly. Robert stands fuming at the doorway with his fists clenched, Rosa and Marco trail in behind him causally talking to each other.

"S-sir it's n-not what it looks l-like." I never thought I would hear Ace stutter. I chuckle to myself and walk upstairs to get Valentina. It's been 3 weeks since Hope showed up and she's constantly with Valentina, whether it be here at Marco's house or if it's at her apartment.

"How bout we do a secret mission to the kitchen young one?" I hear Hope say.

"Yaya!" Valentina shouts, which makes Hope frantically shush her. I shake my head and open the door to reveal the two that look like dears caught in headlights.

"Secret mission huh?" I say and cross my arms, Hope rolls her eyes and stands up from her position on the floor.

"Good one Val." She mumbles causing tears to form in Valentinas eyes, I throw a glare at Hope before I quickly scramble to my little baby and scope her up in my arms.

"Shh baby don't cry, we can still go on your secret mission." I cooe and stroke her hair. I watch as the tears vanish as quickly as they formed, which causes me to roll my eyes. I place Valentina back on the ground and she immediately runs out of the room, no doubt that she is heading for the kitchen.

"Dinner is in an hour, she can't have anything." I growl at Hope but unfortunately with my soft voice it sounds like a two year old trying to be angry. She just chuckles and pats my back as she walks out of the room. I groan before I walk downstairs, but just before I enter the kitchen I hear the doorbell go off. Now I know it's rude for me to answer the door since it is not my home but I know all the men are up in the study and they usually don't come down for hours. With that thought I rush over to the door to see who is there, an act that I immediately regret.

With a kind smile I open the door, only for the air to be knocked out of my lungs and the smile to drop from my face.

"T-Theo?" I ask shakily as I look up his chocolate brown eyes. He has aged a lot, his frame more muscular and his face more man like. None of those features change those eyes that held all my secrets, that used to watch for me every single night.

"Sorry do I know you?" He asks, confusion written all over his face. It feels like someone just ripped out my heart and smashed it with their foot, how does he not recognise me? Am I that easy to forget?