Don't wanna be like the rest

All week he's been flirting with me, first just little winks here and there, then it moved to verbal flirting. Not the cute kind either, it was full of sexual innuendos and lust. Now it's gone as far as physical, pressing his body against mine, brushes of his lips against my neck.

I didn't wanna fall for it, I mean he's the school bad boy, the player. He's slept with more girls then I can count, he didn't keep a single one long enough to learn their name. How could I be different? "I know what you're thinking, and you're wrong." He's lips were so close to my ear I can almost feel his lip ring. "What am I thinking Luke?" He stood in front of me so he could look in my eyes. "That I'm going to do to you what I've done time and time again, but I'm not. Don't you get it Elena, you're different you're special. I promise you I won't do to you what I did to them, they meant nothing, you mean everything. Wouldn't you like to call your self my girlfriend? I promise you, you will get to say that." I looked up at him searching his eyes, finding no hint of a lie I nodded my head. He smiled and kissed my cheek, making them heat up and turn red. "Meet me at my house after school ok babe?" I nodded and he walked off with his friends.

After school ended I drove to Luke's house, walking up to his door I knocked lightly. Seconds later he pulled it open and wrapped me in a hug, kissing my lips lightly. Leading me inside he closed the door, taking my hand in his he walked upstairs to his room. His room was nice, queen sized bed, bed side table with a lamp, one dresser, flat screen tv, and a book shelf. Walls were painted a dark blue with band poster scattered over them, not what I was expecting but it's nice. Walking to the bed I sat down and removed my jacket, looking at Luke who was at his dresser. He messed around with something on it before All Time Low's song break your little heart started playing. Turning to me he smiled, walking closer he pressed his lips to mine.

Kissing him back it wasn't long till it heated up and I was laid back on the bed with Luke kissing at every part of my exposed skin he could reach. Tugging on his shirt he let me pull it off, admiring his toned abs I ran my finger tips over them. He pulled on my shirt removing it and tossing it behind him, he attached his lips to my chest. Kissing along the top of my breast as he unclasped my bra and tossed it to join my shirt. Sucking one if my nipples into his mouth while he rolled the other between his fingers, moaning softly I arched my back giving him better access. Kissing his way down my stomach to my jeans he kissed along the waist line, before undoing the button and pulling them off along with my panties.

He gently spread my legs apart before leaning in and lick a flat stripe along my slit, using his fingers to spread my folds he placed and open mouth kiss on my clit. Lightly sucking as he flicked and rubbed it with his tongue, sliding his tongue down to my entrance he teased it with the tip. Pushing his tongue inside me as deep as he could he swirled it around, before fucking me with it. As he rubbed his tongue along my gspot he rubbed my clit fast with two fingers, making me fist the sheets and arch my back. "Fuck! Luke I need you please?!"

He sat up and removed the rest of his clothing, reaching over to his bedside table he pulled a condom out. Ripping it open he rolled it on and got between my legs, lining himself up with my entrance he gripped my hips and slammed in. Pulling out slowly he lifted both my legs up to rest on his shoulders before slamming in again. Leaning forward to place his hand next to my head he started thrusting into me, using his other arm to keep my legs pressed to my chest. With this position he hit my gspot with each thrust and with my legs kept closed I was tighter around him. He picked up pace and stated pounding into me as fast as hips could move, reaching up to his headboard I gripped it so tight my knuckles were turning white. "Fuck Luke I'm not gonna last! Fuck harder!" He grunted and started slamming harder, groaning he was about to cum. Arching my back I started to see fireworks exploding behind my eyelids, a fire spread through my body turning white hot as I screamed Luke's name and came clenching around him tight. He slammed in and held still, grinding his hips into me as he came into the condom.

Letting my legs go he rolled off me and fell next to me panting as he came down, looking at him I saw the time on his alarm. "Shit I'm gonna be late for work gotta go!" I pecked his lips lightly then jumped up and got dressed, waving as I ran out the door.

The next day at school Luke ignored me like I was the plague, it wasn't long till I figured out I was just like the others. Played till he got what he wanted then forgotten like I never existed, he's already moved on to his next target. I didn't wanna be like them but I guess I fell for Luke Hemmings' charm like the rest of them, the charm of a bad boys promise to be his one and only.