I </3 New York

I stayed all week at Luke's house, hoping to stay away from my parents, I would only go home when they were away somewhere. I tried packing most of my stuff and moving it to Michael's garage, he said he'd keep it there till we get the new place, I had almost everything out except for my bed and dresser. We were all hoping the gig would pay enough to cover half of the rent, I had the other half saved away. We worked out most of it, Luke and I would pay the gas and light, Ashton and Calum would pay the water and cable bill, and we would all pay a precentage of the rent. Michael was gonna pay the internet since he was the only one that cried when we told him we didn't want it till we settled in and knew how it all was gonna work. So he said he'd pay for it by himself. It was all falling into place.

All we had to do now was get ready for the gig in two days, I was in my room packing, while Luke watched 'Salem's Lot" on my laptop. I refuse to watch it, it scares the shit out of me, also I just really don't like vampires. We were trying to get everything ready before my parents get home, just incase my father tried to chain me up in a tower, then Luke would have to battle a dragon to save me. At least that's what he says, I think I would just get my brother Derek to sneak me out, but Luke likes to be dramatic. I was packing my clothes, holding things up for Luke to see, when we heard a car pull up in the drive way. Luke rolled off my bed and ran into my closet, hiding in the corner while I ran down stairs to see who was here. Praying it wasn't my parents, I was almost out of here, if they were home now I wouldn't ever get away.

I held my breath, standing at the bottom of the stairs, as the door was unlocked. Sighing happily when my sister walked through the door with another suit case, she smiled at me and handed it to me. "I thought you could use this for your trip, and for moving out, also I thought you could use my car to drive to Perth so you and Luke don't have to share with his friends or brothers. After all it was your car

till mom and dad took it away when you skipped class." I hugged her smiling, remembering when I skipped class the day after I first slept with Luke, I just couldn't take him flirting with those girls in front

of me. "Thank you so much Miranda, I love you." She nodded then left when her boyfriend drove up to take her home, god that girl is my guardian angel, and I'd die without her.

I ran up to my room to let Luke know the cost was clear, but when I opened my closet door I found him trying to get out of my bra. "Lucas Robert Hemmings what the fuck are you doing with my bra?" He looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights, his face turning red when he couldn't get the bra off. "I just wanted to see how hard it is to take a bra off when you're wearing it, and um help me please. I think it's stuck." I chuckled and motioned with my hand for him to turn around, unclasping the bra I laughed more when it came off with ease. "Shut up Waters." I hugged his waist as he turned to face me, looking up at him with a small smirk. "So you can take my bra off of me with out even thinking about it, but you can't take it off yourself without my help?" He nodded and leaned down to kiss my lips lightly, letting his lips linger on mine longer then needed, soon the kiss turned into a french kiss.

His tongue sliding across my lip, asking for entrance, I denied him making him growl against my lips. He let his hands trail down my back to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze, making me gasp lightly allowing his tongue to slip past my lips. He explored my mouth before pulling away and trailing his lips along my jaw, I moaned softly letting lust cloud over my brain. "You better finish packing, your parents will be home soon." I glared at him. "Tease!" He smiled and laid down on my bed while I finished packing.

By the time I was done Luke had to sneak my bag out my window, cause my parents were home early, I walked down stairs to face them so they can think I'm home later. "Mom, did you change the wifi password, I was trying to watch netflix and couldn't login?" I hate how easily I can lie now, I got that new trait from Calum. "No I didn't, sweetie come in here please? Your father and I have some news." I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen, I placed a fake intrested look on my face, keeping my eyes on the window behind them. "What's up?" They both smiled at me, the kind of smile that screams 'We won you lose', I already hate this conversation. "Well you know that your father has been working hard to get that new promotion, and well today he was told that he got it." I smiled at them, once again faking that I cared, giving my dad a small hug. "Thats awesome daddy, congrats." He smiled at me as my mother spoke again. "He will be running the new buliding that they are putting up, we move to New York on friday." My smile faded as I stared at them shocked, they did not just say we are moving to New York.

"The hell I am!!! You can go I'll stay here with Miranda and Derek, I need to finish school, I got acceptted to Monash University!!" I screamed at them as I saw guilt grow in their eyes. "We will discuss it with your sister and brother, for now I'd start packing." I walked away to my room, locking my door and grabbng my back pack, I climbed out my window and headed down the street where Luke was supposed to be waiting. Instead I found Michael on his motorcycle, I think Luke should get one cause that thing is fucking fun. "Hey Mikey where's Luke?" He started the bike as I climbed on and wrapped my arms around his waist. "He had to pick up his little cousin, told me to pick you up and head to the parks near his house. Hemmings are having a gathering." I nodded and held on to him tight as he drove off. I'm not sure how Luke is gonna take my news but hopefully I can get Derek to help me out of this situation before it's too late.

A/N: I KNOW IT'S KIND OF SHORT, I'M SORRY. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK WILL HAPPEN WITH THE NEWS HER PARENTS TOLD HER?