Deleted scene: Luke's Bra-tastrophe

When we heard a car pull up to Elena's house I jumped off her bed and ran into her closet, ducking down in the far corner. I waited to hear her parents so I can make a run for her window, but when it stayed quiet, I stood up, knocking some stuff down in the process. As I picked it up, I came across a lacey black bra, I believe Elena wore it the day I first slept with her. It made me think of a dare Calum had to endure.

We were sitting in his room, Cal and I, when his sister started yelling about not being able to find her bra for the gym. We started laughing remembering that we stole a bunch of her bras to use as a catapult when we had a water balloon fight. It was epic, we tried to put them all back, but she came home before we could put back the last few. "Hey Cal, the girl I was with last night was complaining about her bra. She said it was to hard to take off, but I took it off easily. So I dare you to wear your sister's bra, and see if you can take it off." He looked at me like I was possessed but after some teasing he agreed.

He got the bra from where he hid them as I locked his door so no one can walk in on him in a bra. He picked a simple white and black one and handed it to me so I can put it on him, I laughed at him as he held his arms out infront of him, looking like a zombie. I slid the bra on him and clasped it in the back, standing back to watch him as he tried to take it off.

Let's just say he didn't do it and we got caught by his sister, who still has the picture saved in a private folder on her computer. I don't see why he couldn't take it off, I do it easily, I sometimes make Elena mad. I like to randomly unclasp her bra, mainly at school where she can't do anything about it till she can get to the bathroom. I think I can prove Calum's theory wrong, he thinks it's harder to remove the bra when you are wearing it, I say he just sucks with bras.

I clasped the bra and slid it over my head, struggling to get it on, then when I did I pulled out my phone. Setting a time and pressing start I reached behind me and tried getting the bra off. I should really say sorry to Calum, this is harder then I thought it would be. My wrists don't twist the way I need it, I can't unclasp the damn thing. In fact I think it's stuck on something, oh shit there comes Elena.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings what the fuck are you doing with my bra?"