A Bad Boy's Promise

Elena's P.O.V

Luke dropped me off at home and said that he had to plan an adventure, I just shurgged it off and went inside. Staring at his text now, I wish that I had quesstioned him further.

From:Bad boy

Be ready by 8, sneek out if you have to. Wear something sexyy ;))

I really don't like him right now. I hate having to pick out my clothes, so I just grabbed a black mini skirt and a black tank top. I showered and changed, drying my hair I left it down in its natural straight state. Deciding against makeup I grabbed my high heeled combats and a leather jacket before looking at the time. It was five minutes till 8, if I want to geet out the house I better take my window. I grabbed pen and paper, writing a quick note saying do not disturbe and taping it to my door, I locked it and climbed out my window.

Running to the front of the house I saw Luke parked across the street, giving me a knowing look. I ran to him and let him pull me into a hug, kissing his lips a little rougher then needed. "Some one missed me." He chuckled and opened my door for me. "Nope just your lips, I could live without you, but your lips I would die without." He closed my door while rolling his eyes, making me smirk and laugh just a little. "Well tonight you will get a lot of time with these lips." He winked at me as he got in and started the car, now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

It wasn't long till I figured ouut where he was taking me, which didn't make sense. Why was he taking me to the beach this late? "Um Luke wha.." He cut me off by placing his hand over my mouth, holding it there till he parked the car. "Just shut up and come with me." I huffed an annoyed sigh while following him out of the car and to the caves at the end of the beach. I wasn't a big fan of the caves, they were dark and scary. I know I sound like a little kid but I don't have the best memories of the caves. I grabbed Luke's hand, holding onn to it tight, making him look at me questioningly. "Um I'm just a big fan of the caves." My voice was shaky making me him stop and turn to me, placing his hand softly on my cheek he turned my face to look at him. "Don't worry, I wont let anything happen ok? I promise this will be fun." I nodded and started following him into the cave that was closest to the shore line, it over looked the water and can only be seen if your standing at the entrance.

When we walked in there was a small lamp on, giving the cave a warm yellow glow. On the floor was a black blanket with a few pillows, in the middle of the blanket was two cup cakes with candles in the middle of them. "Luke what is this?" He turned a light shade of pink as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well um, it's technally our six week anniversay. I know we haven't been dating that long, but three weeks ago we started, I don't know what to call it." I nodded while think over what he said. Has it only been six weeks? It felt like months maybe years that we been going back and forth with each other. Could it really only have been six weeks since we first slept together? "I think its safe to say we've been dating for six weeks, I mean after all when we were got together that's what you said we would be doing." He nodded as guilt flashed through his eyes, I wanted to say I forgave him but part of me still doesn't like him for what he did.

"I'm sorry. I know it's late and way over do, but I really am. If I could go back I'd change what I did, I would of done it different. You know, like ask you out, take you on a few dates then ask you to be my girlfriend. Then when you were ready we would of slept together." I nodded smiling shyly at him, liking the idea of him doing that instead. "Um that would of been a lot better, considering you were my first Luke." I turned red as I addmited that to him, it was weird telling him now that I was a virgin till that day. "Fuck Elena, why didn't you say something then. I would of been nicer, less rough, made it better. I don't know exactly but I wouldn't of been that rough with you. Did I hurt you the first time?" His concern brought a soft smile to my face. "No Luke you didn't hurt me, and to be honest I wouldn't change my first time. I never thought much about how I wanted to lose my virginaty, but I did know that I didn't want some movie moment thing. You the soft kisses, slow movements, candle light crap. I'm glad you were rough, I love the way I lost my virginaty. I couldn't of planned it better, sure I hated you after but that was cause you used me. I'd rather save the sweet slow sex for speacial moments, like when we first said I love you." He blushed at the thought of what happened that night, but smiled as he pulled me close and kissed me lightly. "Well we have candles to blow out, so I get the chocolate cupcake!" He let go of me as he raced to the cupcakes. I laughed and walked over to him taking my cuppcake from him.

"Happy six weeks Elena." He held up his cupcake and blew out the candle. "Happy six weeks Luke." I copied his actions before taking out the candle and taking a bite of the cupcake. "Ha I got my favorite, red velvet!" He smiled at me before shoving the whole cupcake in his mouth. "You pig." I giggled at his chipmunk cheeks. "I rove it when dre talk dirty to meh." I laughed and finished my cupcake while sitting down on the blanket, watching as Luke struggled to swallow his cupcake as he sat next to me.

"So Luke what else do you have planned?" He turned to me and smirked before pulling me to straddle his lap. "Well I remeber you saying something about sex in public, so I thought what better then a cave no one can see in on an empty beach at night." I nodded and smirked at him, being seriously turned on at the idea of having sex in an open area like this. "Ok." He gulped while searching my eyes for a hint of a lie, when finding non he smashed his lips against mine.

Our lips moved in synch in a heated kiss as our hands ripped at clothing, hoping to get it off fast. I pulled his shirt off tossing it to the side letting him pull my jacket off, and toss it to join his shirt. He pulled off my shirt letting it fall to the side, I'm glad I chose not to wear a bra tonight. He flipped us over so he was on top of me, pulling away so he can take my skirt off. Looking into his lust filled eyes as they trailed over my body, drinking in every inch of my exposed skin. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I shook my head as he started kissing every inch of my body he could reach. I melted at each touch of his soft lips, heating my skin till I felt like I was on fire. He made his way down to the waist line of my panties, slipping them off slowly as he kissed a line from one hip bone to the other.

He spread my legs slowly almost like he was waiting for me to object, when he got no sign of objection he laid his tongue flat on on my slit and licked up slowly. I moaned loudly while biting my lip, making it bleed as he licked my clit in sloppy circles. He sucked on it softly while pushing on finger inside me, curving it to rub my g spot as he fingered me slowly. I gripped the blanket tight in my hands arching my back as he slipped another finger inside me speeding up his movements. "Luke please I need more." He pulled away licking his fingers clean before stripping off his clothes, and pulling out a condom.

Ripping it open he slid it on and positioned him self at my entrance it, pulling my legs to wrap around his waist he pulled me onto his lap. "This my favorite postion, I get to push as deep as I can, hold you colse, and you can ride me." I didn't have time to respond as he slid into me slowly, our moans mixing together as he attached his lips to mine. Kissing me hungrily as we rocked our hips together, moving faster as our pleasure intensified. He wrapped his arms tight around my waist, keeping me close to his body as he thrusted up into me, I dug my nails into his back as my climax started to build. "Luke I'm so close, harder please oh god please go harder!" I gasped for air as he laid me flat on my back and started slamming into me, I screamed out as fireworks went off behind my closed eyes. Fire rushed through my veins as my body tensed up, squeezing Luke as his thrusts grew sloppier. With a hoarse cry of my name he starte cumming, grinding his hips into mine as our bodies shook with ecatsy.

When we finally calmed down he rolled off me, I shivered as the cool breeze from the ocean drifted over my body, grabbing a blanket he covered us both. I cuddled into his warm embrace, letting his body warm my slightly colder one. "I'm glad." I whispred loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough to break thhe world we were currently resting in. "Glad about what?" He copied my volume of voice. "I'm glad I fell for a bad boy's promise."

VOTE:4

COMMENT GOAL:2CHAPTERS LEFT:2

A/N: SO JUST THE LAST CHAPTER AND THE EPILOGUE ARE LEFT. NOW I'M GONNA GO CRY, CUZ THIS IS ENDING :'((