Pay Back Is A Bitch

It's been two weeks since I fell for Luke Hemmings, at first I was hurt now I'm just angry. What makes him think he can do this to anyone and get away with it? I think it's time he learned a lesson.

At school Luke didn't even look my way, it was like I was mudosa and he looked at me he would turn to stone. Him not noticing me made it easier to study him, see what he likes what he doesn't. Two days is all I need, after that I called my older sister the master of make overs. Telling her what happened and what I planed to do she rushed over, she didn't give me time to talk before she had me in the car and we were half way to the mall. When we walked in she told me to stay at the food court while she does what she does best, knowing not to argue I sat there and waited.

Two hours later we were back in my room picking out my clothes for tomorrow, she showed me how to do my hair and make up then wished me luck. I spent an hour practicing my hair and make up, making sure I do it right each time then I showered and went to bed. The next morning I got up and got dressed in my new clothes and did my hair and make up, looking at my self in the mirror I winked then left for school.

Walking up to the front doors of the school I took a deep breath then walked through them, as I entered the school I caught the eye of Luke and his group. He looked at my tight jeans that made my legs and ass look great, my red tank top with black lace over lining, and my high heeled steletoes. My hair was in lose curls, my eyes lined lightly with dark eyeliner, lips tinted red, and a soft blush to my cheeks natural of course. Let's just say my sister did good at making me look like the sexy bad girl, flipping my hair I walked to my locker winking at Luke.

Just as I expected Luke walked up to me leaning on the locker next to mine, I could feel his eyes roaming over my body. "Hey Elena, um loving the new look." I turned to him and waved at nobody in particular, rushing away like he didn't exist. Hearing his friends laugh at him brought a smirk to my lips. Serves him right.

The rest of the school day Luke attempted to flirt with me, each time I acted as though he wasn't there. I even flirted with Michael a little bit, he was just as hot as Luke but a lot nicer. Luke grew frustrated with me ignoring him and soon he went back to the physical flirting, grabbing my ass, pulling me onto his lap, little things I ignored. When the end of the day came I was walking down the hall to the front doors when I was pulled into a janitors closet, and pressed against the door. "Can't ignore me now." Before I could respond Luke smashed his lips to mine.

Pressing his body against mine he leaned down and grabbed the back of my thighs, jumping up I wrapped my legs around his waist letting him hold me up. He kissed along my jaw down my neck and to my breast, pulling my shirt off and unclasping my bra letting them both fall to the ground. Cupping both my breast in his hand he sucked a mark on top of each one, kissing back up to my lips.

Pulling his shirt off I tossed it somewhere over his shoulder, dragging my nails down his chest watching him hiss in pain. Reaching his jeans I undid the button pulling the zipper down, slipping my hand in his jeans I palmed at his erection. He moaned deep in his throat as he struggled with my jeans, finally getting them undone he pushed them to my feet along with my panties. Kicking them off I reached for his wallet, grabbing the condom and dropping his wallet to the floor kicking it aside. He took the condom and pushed his jeans and boxers to his feet, kicking them off fast and rolled the condom on then he lifted me up again.

Lining himself up he thrusted into me deep, pulling out and slamming in again. Gripping his shoulders and digging my nails into his skin as he found s fast rhythm, moaning his name as he rubbed my clit fast. He sped up, thrusting with more force as he groaned about how close he was. "Faster Luke! Fuck this was better last time!!" He growled in my ear and started thrusting faster and harder pushing himself deeper, making my climax build. I scratched my nails down his back crying out his name as my orgasm over took me. My vision blurred and my body tingled as I felt like I was floating, Luke slammed in grinding into as he came into the condom.

Letting my legs slip to the floor he pulled out and pulled the condom off. As he looked for a place to throw it I quickly got dressed, grabbing his clothes and hiding them behind my back. "That was fun, see you around." I pulled open the door and walked away quickly, leaving a naked and shocked Luke in a janitors closet.