Deleted Scene: Mike's crush = Luke's target

"Hey mate watcha lookin at?" Michael jumped at the sound of my voice, turning to me, trying to hide the faint blush on his cheeks with his notebook. "I um, I was just spaced out, why what was I looking at?" I nodded towards the geeky girl that had her face buried in a large text book. "Oh whoops." He shrugged it off and went back to his sketch, he was an awesome artist. I shrugged it off as well and turned to flirt with the new girl, whose name I already forgot, she was hot and american.

When lunch rolled around I walked with Ashton to the back of the school where we would meet up with our other friends. As we passed the library, I saw Michael staring at that geek from homeroom, he wacthed her stand at the door, to lost in a book to rememeber to walk. I stopped looking at him and looked at her for a change.

She wasn't bad looking, she had a nice figure, and a really fit bum. She was kind of hot for a geek. "Hey Ash, I know which girl I want next, you know the 'challenge' girl." I put quotations around challenge because he knows that I always get the girl I chase. "Yeah, which one?" I nodded my head towards her and smiled when he looked back at me frowning. "Clifford, who's the girl?" Mike jumped at the sound and shrugged, he walked over to the girl and tapped her shoulder.

She jumped and looked up at him like he was Sasquatch, he mumbled something to which she smiled at and mumbled back to him. He nodded and walked over to me, the girl walked back into the library. "Her name is Elena Waters." I nodded my head and forgot the name the second I repeated it. "Well Elena Walters, by this time next week you will be mine. For the minute." I winked at the frowning lads and walked away.