Deleted Scene 3: Round Two of 'Can Luke Be Quiet?'

Luke's P.O.V

I got a text on my way to lunch, it told me to be in the boy's locker room in three minutes. Normally I would ignore it, but for some reason I really wanted to go and find out who the text was from.

I ran to the other side of the school yard where the gym and locker rooms were, taking a deep breath I walked into the boy's locker room. Once the door was closed I was pinned against the door, I was gonna shove the person off till I smelt something sweet, like cotton candy. "Elena?" She chuckled and leaned close to my ear. "The gym is filling up with thrid years (freshmen), do you think you can keep quiet?" I whispered a soft yes felling her drop to her knees and start palming me through my jeans.

I bunched up my shirt and gaged myself with it, hoping to get a happy ending this time. She pulled my pants and boxers down to my knees, wrapping her hand around my hardening cock. She licked the tip making me tense up from the pleasure, she wrapped her lips around me and started sucking. I held my breath as a moan bubbled up in my throat, I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat making me turn red as I held my breath longer. She started sucking harder while deep throating me, I was screaming on the inside trying to hold my tongue. My hips jerked forward causing her to gag around me, I spit out my shirt and moaned loudly cursing at myself knowing this was over.

She stood up and kissed my lips before walking away from me, I stripped out of my clothes and took a cold shower. Once I was calm enough I got out and got dressed, I walked back to class groaning as Elena smiled sweetly at me. That girl is gonna kill me if I don't make her mine.

 ATTENTION READERS!!!!!!!

MY 5SOS DADDY BOOK IS CALLED "PLEASE DON'T GO DADDY"

 THE CAST LIST WILL BE POSTED FRIDAY!!!!

 IF ANYONE OF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THE COVER PLEASE MESSAGE ME. THANK YOU, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. :)