WARNING: MUKE THREESOME

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A DOUBLE UPDATE THEN PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER BOOK, 'MUSIC TO MY HEART' IF IT GETS THREE MORE VOTES ON THE NEW CHAPTER I WILL UPLOAD TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS TONIGHT!!

Elena's P.O.V

Michael took me upstairs to an empty room, letting me walk in first he blushed when I turned to him as I sat on the bed. "Um I kind of need your bra, to tie it to the door so no one walks in on our 'fun'." He looked down blushing as I removed my bra and handed it to him, he took it and tied it to the doorknob.

 After closing the door he walked to me and hovered over me, the acahol getting the better of his judgement as he crashed his lips to mine. Pushing me back on the bed as he pulled at the hem of my shirt, letting it slip over my head I pulled off his shirt and rolled on top of him. Kissing my way down to the wiast of his skinny jeans I undid them and started pulling them off. He pulled me up and flipped me over as he tugged off my jeans, slipping his hand into my underwear he started fingering me. 

Moaning into the kiss I reached down to his growing erection and started palming him, he moaned into my mouth allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth. "Elena?" We both jumped apart snapping our attention to the door, where Luke stood. Different emotions flashed in his eyes, mainly hurt and lust.

 He slammed the door shut and locked it, walking to me he pulled me to him smashing his lips to mine. Kissing me roughly he grabed Michael by his arm, holding him in place as he pushed me on the bed. He removed the rest of my clothing leaving me exposed to both of them, turning to Michael he whispered something to him. Michael nodded and stripped off the rest of his clothes, grabbing a condom from Luke he rolled it on and looked at me. Luke pulled me up allowing Michael to lay in my place, Michael held his hands out and took me from Luke. He laid me on top of him before reaching between my legs and lining himself up with my entrance, slamming into me he held still letting me adjust to his size.

 I looked at Luke who was stripping off his clothes, letting my eyes drift over his body I saw his hard cock and groaned finally figuring out what he planned. He rolled on a condom and got between my legs nodding his head to Michael who gripped my thighs and spread my legs wider. Luke rubbed the head of his cock on clit making me shiver at the annticapation of what he was planning, just as I was about to scream for him to stop teasing he slmmed into me. I cried out in pleasure as Luke and Michael started to thrust at the same time, I clawed at Michael's arms as he held on to my thighs keeping me from closing my legs.

 Luke lifted my hips off Michael as he started to thrust harder into me, Michael thrusted faster as he rubbed my clit with one hand. Clenching around them both they moaned out as they slowed down enjoying the feel of me being tight around them, as I relaxed trying to catch my breath they sped up slamming into me with inhumman force making the bed rock into the wall. I screamed out as my orgasm hit me like a train, arching up I clawed at Luke's arms as my words jumbled together in one long scream. They both slammed into me and held still releasing into their condoms as my muscles spasmed around them, milking them of every last drop.

 They both pulled out and colapsed on the bed, as we tried to catch our breath they shared a look. Michael nodded as I rolled off him, he got up and got dressed leaving the room with a small smile directed at me. Turning to Luke he got up and started getting dressed, tossing my clothes to me. We both got dressed in silence, as I tried to walk I winced at the soreness that shot through my body from between my legs. Luke sighed as a smirk played at the corner of his lips, he turned around so his back was facing me. "Hop on I'll carry you to the car." I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted one leg to his side, he grabbed it as I lifted the other. He held me on his back as he walked out the door, we got looks from everyone some where smirks others were glares. I didn't care as I was slowly drifting off to sleep on Luke's back.

 When I woke up again I was cuddled to someone's side on my bed, looking up I was met with Luke's sleeping face. His mouth was slightly open as soft snores passed his lips. I looked at the time and nearly had a heart attack, it was 12 in the afternoon which means Luke spent the night. "Luke! Luke wake your ass up!" He jumped up as I slapped his face, releasing me from his hold I sat up. "Why the fuck did you slap me?!" I rolled my eyes and looked around my room, nothing looked different which means nothing happened when we got home. "Why did you sleep here?" He laid back down and closed his eyes, shrugging as he talked. "You asked me to stay with you, saying you didn't want to be alone." I glared at him as he started to fall asleep again. "Well I'm fine now, go home!" I pushed him off my bed laughing as he hit the floor face first. "No, I'm not leaving till I do what I planned on doing." He walked to my closet and started pulling out clothes again, not this again. "Get ready!" I threw a stuffed teddy bear at his head as he left my room.

 I stood up slowly still feeling sore from last night and made my way to my bathroom, jumping in the shower I let the hot water sooth my sore muscles. Getting out I wrapped a towle around my body and walked to my room, closing my door and locking it before sitting at my vanity. Grabbing my blow drier I started drying my hair while curling it with a round brush, leaving it down as I did my eye make up. Using a light shade of brown and black liner, with baby pink lips to finish it off. Getting dressed in the clothes Luke picked I had to admire his choice, black lace strapless top with black leather pants I looked hot. Grabbing another pair of new high heeled combats I slipped into them while throwing on my new leather jacket. Turning to the mirror I did a once over and winked at myself before making my way down to Luke.

 I just reached the bottom step when my front door opened and Luke walked in looking fresh out of the shower. he was wearing black skinny jeans that had a rip in the knees, a 'you complete mess' t shirt, and black vans. His hair was in a quiff like always, I don't think he's ever worn it anyother way. "Did you go home and shower?" He nodded as he eyed me up and down, biting his lip as I did a 360 turn. "Um lets go before I decided to rip you out of your clothes." I chuckled and followed him to his car, once again he opened the door for me. I got in and waited for him to start driving so I can get this over with faster.

 "Where we going again?" I looked at him as he smirked at me, stupid boy all you do is smirk. "On a date."

 VOTE GOAL:4

COMMENT GOAL:5

A/N:

HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY SO FAR, ANY THOUGHTS OR PREDICTIONS? I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS BOOK. AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER 5SOS BOOK 'MUSIC TO MY HEART'

ALSO I'LL BE HOLDING A CONTEST FOR MAIN ROLES IN MY UP AND COMMING 5SOS DADDY BOOK (NON SEXUAL OF COURSE) COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENTER.