Fuck You Luke Hemmings!

After what happened in the closet I ran home, Luke's clothes still clutched tight in my hands when I slammed my bedroom door shut. After I calmed my breath I burst into a fit of laughter, all I could do was picture Luke's face when he realized I took his clothes. Oh god how is he gonna get out of this one.

My laughter was cut off by a phone ringing, checking mine I was confused to see it silent. Then it hit me. "Oh fuck I have Luke's phone!!" Looking at the name I saw it said Cal-Pal, sliding the unlock button I answered it. "Hello?" I heard laughing and shouts on the other line then a very angry sounding Luke. "Elena, I want my clothes and phone!! Why the fuck would you do that?! I nearly gave the librarian a heart attack!! I had to wrap her scarf around me and sit in her office till Calum came for me!!!" I bit my lip trying hard not to laugh at the images in my head, smirking when he yelled at his friends to shut up. "Well I promise you will get your phone and clothes back." I couldn't help but play all the promises he made in my head as I spoke. "I better Elena!" Walking to my bed I sat down and spoke my final words. "I'll keep my promise like you kept yours." Before he could reply I hung up and put his phone on my bedside table.

Two hours later Luke's phone rang again, not thinking about it I answered it. "Jello!?" I moved the phone away from my ear as Luke's voice boomed through the speaker. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PHONE?!!" I rolled my eyes and started brushing my hair. "I'm sorry Luke I'm really sleepy night!" I hung up and shut his phone off, tossing it in my bag I carried on with my day like Luke wasn't completely pissed at me.

The next day at school I walked in and again ignored Luke, not even caring that his gaze was burning into me like hot coal. He wouldn't do anything here, he wouldn't want people to know what happened. He even tried flirting with a girl, but he couldn't keep his attention off me for long especially when I pulled out his phone and started playing on it. I'm sure he will think of some way to get me back but I can't really care, messing with Luke was to much fun.

By the time the final bell rang and I walked out of the school Luke was fuming, I swear steam was coming out of his ears. I left school fast not wanting Luke to catch me anywhere, I walked home as fast as I could without looking crazy. What I wasn't expecting was Luke to be standing at my front door, oh god mom please be home. "I want my phone back!" I shrugged at him and unlocked my door, he followed me inside looking around for anyone else. Damnit my mom isn't home. "I don't know what you're talking about Luke. The only phone I have is my galaxy. Now please leave." I didn't wait for a response as I made my way quickly up the stairs to my room, Luke hot on my heels.

Entering my room I turned to throw him out but was caught off guard when Luke smashed his lips to mine. He quickly pulled my Nirvana tank off tossing it to the side, kissing and sucking down my neck as he removed my bra. I frantically undid his jeans shoving them down as far as I could reach, tugging his boxers down as he removed his bro tank. He pushed me back on the bed as he tumbled out of the rest off his clothes, I rushed to rid myself off the rest of my clothing. He pulled a condom out of his wallet, rolling it on he got between my legs lining himself up he slid in slowly almost painfully. "Don't tease me Luke!" He chuckled and pulled me up against his body, smashing his lips to mine as he lifted me off the bed. Turning around he sat on the bed with me on his lap, his cock still buried deep inside me holding onto my hips he started bouncing on the bed.

His cock pounded into me without him ever pulling out, I rolled my hips as he bounced harder making me bounce on him. Holding onto his shoulders I leaned back to roll my hips faster giving access to rub my clit fast making me moan loudly as I bounced faster. Sitting up I pushed him back on the bed and started rocking my hips as he thrusted up into me, fuck this boy and his hips. He hooked my leg with his arm and rolled over, kneeling on the bed with my leg over his shoulder he started slamming into me. Leaning forward pushing my leg into my chest he grabbed my headboard, and used it to pull himself deeper onto me when thrusted. I arched my back giving him a new angle as I felt my whole body tense up, clawing at his arms as my vision went black. He rocked his hips harder into me shoving me over the edge of my orgasm, screaming out his name as I free fell from ecstasy. He slammed in and started circling his hips as he came into the condom, grunting my name and other profanities.

He rolled off me breathing hard as he came down from his high, I laid there waiting for my body to function correctly. "Can I have my phone now?" I looked at him and laughed. "Michael has it, I have it to him after school." He groaned then smiled. "Elena, you're mine." I looked at him like he spoke another language. "Fuck you Luke Hemmings!"