Chapter 2

Meryl's POV

After an interesting reception, Maks and I walked through a tunnel of sparklers and climbed into the limo. By now, Maks and I had lived together for almost six months. Charlie and I had announced our retirement soon after Maks and I announced our engagement. Charlie and Tanith's wedding was in 2 months and I was Tanith's maid of honor. It seemed that everything was going right in my life.

The whole ride home, Maks had his hands all over me. There were many times where I had to remind him that we were in a limo and he'd have to wait. Honestly, I could barely handle myself. During the wedding, I kept my hands to myself and behaved like a good girl. But, once we walked through that front door, I could do whatever I wanted to Maks. He would be all mine. Thinking about all of the dirty things I could do to him, I began to fidget anxiously. Apparently Maks noticed and he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want me to take off my shirt now? Or would you like to do that yourself?" He winked and returned to his original place. I twitched with anticipation.

Finally, we were alone. He carried me through the front door and all the way up to our bedroom. When he set me down, he looked at the back of my dress and stopped.

"What...the...hell?" Maks asked playing with the string of the sash.

"What?" I asked, thinking there was something wrong.

"How the hell did you get this thing on!? And more importantly, how can I get it off as fast as possible!?"

"Like this." I giggled as I untied the sash and corset and stepped out of the gown, hanging it up in the closet afterwards. I was now standing in a strapless bra and a thong. Maks' eyes bulged out of his head and his jaw dropped.

"Good God you're so sexy." He bit his bottom lip as he sat down on the bed and pulled my hips towards him. I ruffled his hair as he left little kisses starting from the top of my underwear fabric and continuing all the way up to my lips. Then, he unhooked my bra and threw me onto the bed. As he took off his clothes and my underwear, I bit my lip, always keeping my eyes on Maks. He crawled on top of me licking my breasts and causing me to moan for more. Maks began to kiss my neck and I just couldn't take it anymore. Finally, he slid into me faster and faster until we both climaxed. The sheets were soaked as we both collapsed next to each other, breathing heavily. "Woah" I heard Maks say quietly. "I don't think we have ever done it like that before. Meryl, that was fucking amazing." Maks said in between breaths. I giggled and turned on my side to face him.

"You wanna do it again?" I asked biting my lip. He didn't even answer, instead he just kissed me passionately and crawled on top of me again.

Marriage life can't get much better than this.