Chapter 20

When I arrived home, Maks was watching TV in the den.

"Hey baby! How was your day?" He stood up and kissed me gently.

"Hey, it was good. How was yours? Lazy ass." I joked, moving over to the couch to sit with him.

"Lazy and boring." He chuckled and my phone went off. "Who's that?" He asked, looking over my shoulder.

It was Jason and I freaked out a little inside.

"My mom, she's just making sure I got home safe." I lied, ignoring the text.

"You ready for bed, babe? It's almost midnight." I nodded and we walked into the bedroom and got ready for bed.

I just couldn't believe that I had lied to Maks. I never lied... But, if I told him that I was going out to dinner with my high school boyfriend, he'd freak. Maks has always been super protective and jealousy is always cursing through his blood when I'm with another guy. If he found out I was going to dinner with my first love, I don't know what he'd do.

Before going to bed, I looked at the message:

Hey, this is Jason. Your mom gave me your number. We didn't really decide on when or where we were going... I know it's late. Let me know where you wanna go. ;) btw I'm excited for our date.

What the fuck am I gonna do? He thinks this is a date. I was just joking, for God sakes I'm married to a wonderful man.

I pulled the covers over me and Maks wrapped his muscular arms around my waist.

He's gonna be so jealous...

A/N:

Sorry this is soooo short. I'm trying to waste time to get to the actual thing that I'm excited about writing about. I'm trying to make these longer but it's just not working lol. I don't wanna loose you guys in the middle of the paragraph.

But, we got to over 5.3 thousand reads!!! If you combine the reads from all three of my stories, it adds up to 31,395 reads!! That's a lot of damn people!

Thank you guys so so so so so much for all of your encouraging comments on my page and on each chapter. It means so much to me. I love to see your guys' reactions to what I create, it's amazing.

Don't mind me, I'm just having a bit of a moment here. Lol

I love you guys so much! 😘😘