Chapter 30

3rd Person POV

May 15, 2016

Meryl was now nine months pregnant and her fans had gone insane when they'd found out. Most fans were waiting anxiously for Meryl to go into labor, considering today was her due date. Even Maks was anxious, he'd already cleaned the house multiple times and packed and re-packed Meryl's hospital bed. Meryl on the other hand, was freaking out.

'How much is this going to hurt!? What if the baby comes out deformed or something? What if they mix up my baby with someone else's? Oh my God Meryl, you need to stop. Everything's going to be okay, just breathe.' Meryl thought as she sat in the baby's room.

The room was a dark shade of purple with white curtains over the window. Her crib was white with a detailed purple carousel. Meryl remembered Maks, Val, and Charlie building the baby's crib, rocking chair, changing table, and dresser. They were having the hardest time getting the drawers to fit in that stupid dresser. Meryl laughed at the thought of them all getting aggravated.

"Are you going to show up today?" Meryl looked down at her stomach, feeling the baby kick her side.

These past few months, Meryl's stomach had grown so much. Honestly, she couldn't see her feet anymore.

All of a sudden, Meryl felt a sharp pain travel quickly down her back.

Then the same thing happened twenty minutes later.

After the third pain, Meryl realized that she was having contractions.

"I guess you are coming today." She stood up and looked down at her stomach, feeling another sharp pain. They were getting closer and closer together.

Meryl grabbed onto the railing of the staircase as she screamed Maks' name.

"What's going on?" He immediately helped her down the stairs with a worried look on his face.

"Your little girl...is coming...right...now." Meryl panted, stopping to breathe. "God this hurts!"

Maks had scurried off to grab the hospital bag and the baby's car seat, leaving Meryl in pain. Her contractrions were getting closer and closer together. As Maks helped her out of the door, Meryl's water broke.

"Shit." Meryl muttered as she slowly climbed into the car, buckling her seat belt.

Maks climbed into the driver's seat and held Meryl's hand.

"Let's go have a baby." He was smiling like a goofball as Meryl's pain intensified.

"Just GO." Following the orders of his agitated wife, he sped off towards the hospital as he called Jenna via bluetooth. Meryl squeezed Maks' hand so hard, he thought that it would break.

"Babe, I know you're in a lot of pain but try not to break my hand." He waited for a slap in the back of the head but it never came. Meryl just nodded and loosened her grip.

'We're having a baby.' Maks thought to himself.

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in forever, school just started and I've been really busy. I decided to skip to the birth because I cannot wait any longer to move on to my new story. I wanted to thank you guys so much for being patient and for all of the support.

Some of this may not be medically correct, so just deal with it.

There should be maybe one or two more chapters of this book and then it'll be done!

-Nicole