Chapter 25

The next morning, I woke up bright and early to go find Maks' birthday present.

"Bye baby." I kissed him as he crawled out of bed.

"Bye, I will get everything ready for tonight. You don't have to worry." We were inviting the most of the cast from Season 18 of Dancing with the Stars over for New Years and my birthday.

"Okay. Love you!" I climbed into my car and drove to the mall.

I didn't know what to get Maks for his birthday. He's always so unpredictable and he likes pretty much everything.

As I racked my brain for ideas, I walked into the mall and into a women's clothing store.

My mind started to drift towards who all was coming over tonight. Let's see. Jenna, Val, Peta, Danica, her son Draco, Tony, his family, Nene and her husband, Mark, Candace, her family, Derek, Amy, Sharna, Paul, and Charlie and Tanith. There were over 20 people coming tonight. Yikes.

"Um excuse me. Can I get a picture with you?" A little boy about four was standing by my side and looking up at me.

"I'm so sorry!" His mother pulled him away.

"No, actually it's fine. We can take a picture." I set my purse down and picked the boy up, setting him on my hip.

*click*

"Thank you!!!" The boy exclaimed as he hugged my neck tightly.

"You're very welcome!" I set him down and he grabbed his mom's hand.

"Bye Miss Meryl!" The little boy turned around and waved in the cutest way. I waved back and laughed.

I suddenly felt my back pocket vibrate. It was the doctor's office.

"Hello...oh hi...what?" Before Dr. W could finish, I dropped the phone on the ground.

"Oh my God." I gasped.

A/N:

A little longer. Do you guys think the news is good or bad?