Chapter 29

"It's a girl! You're probably 5 months along." The doctor pointed to the screen.

"Oh my god yay!" I squealed. Maks hugged me while looking at the screen.

"Is she smiling?" Maks asked the doctor and laughed.

"Yeah she's just as happy as can be. Would you guys like some copies of the ultrasound?" The doctor turned to us.

"Yes of course!" I responded.

//

After leaving the doctor's office, Maks and I were in the car. I called my mom and Maks' mom and told them the news. Once I got off the phone, Maks was biting his lip; which meant he was thinking.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, laughing at his expression.

"Do you think we can tell the fans now?" His eyes were still on the road.

"We can. I'm sure most of them will be supportive." I scrolled through Twitter and decided to mess with my fans.

@Meryl_davis : Maks and I have some news today... Just got back from the doctor 😱 news will be posted soon!

Some of the fans replied immediately.

What!? Are you okay!? Is Maks okay!?

Yay! Can't wait for news! Unless it's bad...

I read them to Maks and we both laughed at their anxiousness.

"Should we take a picture of ourselves with the ultrasound picture of Lidiya smiling?" I stared at Maks. Did he just call her Lidiya?

"What? I'm trying out names to see which one fits better!" I laughed as we parked near a Carter's.

"Fine." I held out my phone and Maks and I both held the ultrasound in between us.

*click*

"You should post that as our announcement to the fans." Maks suggested as he opened my door.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, suddenly noticing my bump in the reflection of the windows.

"We are shopping for our new baby girl." Maks intertwined his hand in mine and led me inside.