Chapter 5

Meryl's POV

While I was getting dressed for my doctors appointment the next day, I noticed something. I was either bloated or I was...no fricken way. Running downstairs in just my bra and underwear, I screamed at Maks excitedly. He jumped up off of the couch, thinking there was something wrong.

"What!? Are you okay?" Maks screamed back, half laughing.

"I am fucking fabulous." I said seriously. Maks busted out laughing and I tried not to do the same.

"I didn't know you had that much confidence." We both lost it. "So, you wanna explain why you're half naked in our living room?" He chuckled.

"Look!" I turned to my side and pointed to my stomach. "I'm showing!!" I screamed.

"Yay!!!! There's a baby in there!" He picked me up and laid me down on the couch. Maks knelt down beside my stomach and began to talk.

"Hello, little one. This is your daddy speaking. Your mommy and I cannot wait to see your little face today. Oh and by the way, I'm sorry if I hit you last night, it was mommy's fault."

I hit him in the back of the head.

"I knew that was coming. Well, I just wanted you to know that we love you." He kissed my stomach then kissed me.

He's going to be a great dad.

A/N:

Sorry this is so short guys, I have writers block. On the other hand, I have a new book thing coming out!!!! I've already started the first chapter and I am so excited for you guys to read it. It's obviously a maksyl fanfiction but it won't be posted until the end of this sequel. It's going to be totally different than anything I've written before and I'm so excited!!! 😱😱 AND I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 300 READS!! That's amazing!!!! Okay bye,

Nicole 😋