Part 9

Testing Fate

Part 9

*Justin’s POV*

“Please welcome Justin Bieber!” Ellen said as the music began playing.

I pulled up my pants before walking out from backstage and onto the stage as I waved to the screaming crowd.

I hugged her tight before sitting down on the chair and looking out at the crowd waving to them again as I laughed a little.

“You have not been here in forever young man,” she scolded me.

I laughed smiling and nodded. “Yeah, I’ve just been really busy with just getting off of tour and then now I’m working really hard on the album.”

“So, I know you don’t want to talk about this but I have to. Let’s get the rumors in control a little bit,” she said knowing exactly what was coming next.

Before I even had a chance to sigh a picture of Selena and I in the car in front of my house popped up on the screen.

“Let me start by asking you, what’s going on here?” she asked sitting back in her chair.

“Well you see what had happened was I bumped into Selena at an award show and we got talking and she mentioned something about having to go to the children hospital and I asked if I could join so we went to visit the children in the hospital before we went out to lunch together and then she dropped me off at my house,” I explained truthfully.

“Are you together?” she asked not bothering to beat around the bush.

“No we are not together. We are just friends,” I said smiling.

“You heard it here folks. When we come back, Justin will perform. Stick around,” she said as they yelled clear.

During the shout break they set up for me to performance.

As soon as they gave me the signal to go I totally took off on my own, not listening to what Scooter had told me yesterday.

First I'll acknowledge

Our trust has been broken

A successful recovery

I pray for us at night

Bless me with a second chance

Never thought I'd see your face again

Learned a lot through trial and error

I try to make it right, make it right

Make it right, make it right

It's time to do you right