Part 29

Testing Fate

Part 29

*Justin's POV*

"Justin we are going to be late! I swear you take longer than a girl!" Selena whines as she tapped her wrist like she was wearing a watch.

"My goodness calm down. We have plenty of time," I rolled my eyes grabbing the car keys. "Someone needs to take a chill pill."

She threw a glare at me telling me to stop while I'm ahead as we both got into my Range Rover.

"Baby, calm down. There's no reason to be all uppity. Everything okay," I said placing my hand on her thigh.

"What if there's no baby?" She asked in almost a whisper.

"But the test came out positive," I stated confused.

"I mean sometimes there wrong," she said closing her eyes.

"Then we will keep trying okay? No big deal love," I answered with a reassuring smile.

 We pulled up to the doctors office noticing paparazzi all around.

"Don't say a word. I'll handle this," I said as we got out if the car.

"JUSTIN! SELENA! OVER HERE!"

"WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE?"

"SELENA ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

"We're here for me, for your information," I said gripping onto Selena hand tighter.

We walked inside the office where thankfully it was empty. 

"Nice to see you again Ms. Gomez," the front desk lady said as we took a seat in the waiting room.

"Look at this," Selena said holding up the cover of O.K. Magazine "we are broken up again. Did you know that?"

"I had no idea. I'm glad I was informed," I said with a smile as I nudged her.

"Oh and get this. I'm so upset that I'm running away to Europe," she laughed shaking her head.

"Ms. Gomez," a nurse called out ending our conversation. "Right this way. The doctor will be right with you."

"I don't understand why they move you from one room to another just to wait some more," I said absentmindedly looking at all the doctors stuff.

"Justin don't touch anything," she warned as my hand ran along the thing you look in your ear with.

"Let's take a look shall we?" I asked deepening my voice. "What seems to be the problem Ms. Gomez?"

"Justin stop," she warned.

"Let's take a little look," I said stepping closer to her.

Just as I was about to look in Selena's ear there was a knock on the door and the doctor opened the door.

"What do we have here?" He asked with a laugh.

"I told him not to do it," she scolded.

"Well what brings you here today?" He asked sitting on his stool.

"I think I may be pregnant," Selena said with a sigh.

"Let's just take a look. Lift your shirt up," he instructed as he washed his hands in the sink in the room.

"It's okay baby," I said kissing her head softly.

*Selena's POV*

The doctor pulled out some warm jelly and poured it on my stomach. He rubbed the wand inside the gel looking at the screen and looking back at my stomach as Justin squeezed my hand.

"Is there no baby?" I asked.

"Quite the opposite. It looks to me as if there are two babies," he said with a smile.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Congratulations, you're having twins," he said giving me a paper towel to wipe off the gel.