Part 17

Testing fate

Part 17

*Selena's POV*

"Is everything set up?" I asked as they hooked my mic onto me.

"Yes Selena. Calm down. Everything is taken care of. All you have to do is go out there and sing," Justin said as they put his mic on him too.

"SELLY! JUSTIN!" Brayden yelled as he saw us and ran straight into our outstretched arms.

"Hey buddy. We missed you so much!" Justin said kissing his head.

"Why don't you show him the drum kit back stage before he has to go sit down for the show," I suggested.

"Does that sound like fun Bray?" He asked as Brayden's eyes widened and he rapidly nodded.

"Okay put these on," Jay said handing him the red Beats headphone. "Now just bang on them."

Brayden smiled banging on the drums as told when his 'parents' walked in.

"Thank you guys for doing this. He hasn't stopped talking about it and you for that matter," James said with a smile.

"We are happy to help. We love him. Are the other patients in the crowd yet?" I asked trying to change the subject cause even after all this time it was hard for me to talk about someone being my sons parents.

"Yeah, it's a full house," Leigh said as James wrapped his arm around her.

I nodded and looked back over at Brayden and Justin who are having so much fun, just the two of them in their own little world.

"Sel you're up next. You have like 10 minutes," Taylor said popping her head in.

I nodded and looked at my outfit in. The mirror one last time.

"You guys better get seated before she show starts. It's gonna be good," I said with a smile.

The nodded and got Bray's attention and went back to the floor of the arena.

"You ready?"Justin asked kissing my cheek after the chant and prayer was all done.

"Kinda nervous. I haven't performed in a while."

"You do amazing. Go kill 'em," he said pushed me out of stage.

I ran on stage smiled and waving as the crowd went wild. I did my introduction just being friendly with the crowd before it was finally time to perform.

"I wouldn't wanna be anybody else, hey