Part 36

Testing Fate

Part 36

*Justin's POV*

"A little to the left," Selena whispered with her eyes grinned shut before letting out a long, yet quiet moan. "Right here."

A small chuckle escaped my lips as I rubbed Selena feet from the end on the bed.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She asked softly dipping her head lower, moaning again.

"You're making sex noises," I song-sang.

Suddenly her eyes shot open and she ripped her foot from my grip. "I am not," she protested.

"It's okay," I laughed. "I think it's cute."

She huffed before rolling out of the bed we had spent all morning in.

"You're lucky I didn't snap your neck off," she mumbled to herself as she snatched clothes off the hangers in her closet. "I could have eaten you like a corn dog and not thought twice."

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face as I grabbed some clothes from my special drawer.

"Babe?" I called out as I pulled my fresh pair of pants.

"What?" She asked with no expression on which for some reason I found funny.

"We should move in together. With the twins on the way and us being engaged, it just seems perfect to me."

"Really?" She asked as her whole demeanor shifted, which I'm positive was caused by mood swings.

"Don't you think?" I asked pulling my shirt on.

"Well, now that I think about it, it does make sense," she observed leaning onto her left foot for support.

"Well I think th-" I said before getting cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Who is that?" I asked as Selena face scrunched up in confusion.

"Must be like your mom or slam thing. Not many people know your hate code."

Together we descended the curved stairwell, hand in hand.

After a few steps towards the door, I reached forward and gripped the doorknob before turning it to the left.

"Can I help you two?" I asked kind of annoyed as I saw James and Leigh standing there.

"Why would you announce to the world that you're having children if you're giving us one," Leigh snapped.

"Excuse me?" I bit back not on a mood to mess around with her when I had just got done dealing with a hormonal pregnant woman.

"Ellen," she stated rolling her eyes.

"We never said anything about twins, but I could easily call her up right now. Selena and I never signed anything saying we would give you a child. We were kind enough to not only give your our first child but consider a second one and we can take her back in a heartbeat. You don't want to play around with me because I won't have it," I huffed closing the door before twisting the handle lock, the top lock and the dead bolt.

"Thank you," Selena said leaning into me.

"I'm here to protect you and our children, always," I said kissing her head softly.

"I love you," she said placing her lips on mine.

"I love you more," I replied.

*Selena's POV*

"Should we do one crib or two?" I asked leaning against the wall of the baby room that we had yet to decorate.

"Let's just do two," Justin sighed.

"I want to do this wall in pink damask. The rest of the walls will be a charcoal gray color," I said pointing to the different walls. "And we can hang pink curtains here. And we needs cute little chandelier."

"Whoa don't you think that's a little, I don't know, excessive?" He asked looking at me oddly.

"No I think they are our princesses," I said crossing my arms over my chest tightly.

"Chandelier it is," he said with a small smile.

“We can put a white bed here, and another one right there. And then have a charcoal dresser/changing table right over here,” I said walking around the big room. Oh and also when we figure out the came we can put them on the wall with like little hooks and put family photos on each hook and baby pictures and even pictures of Brayden.”

“You’re pretty good at this,” he noted watching intensely as I walked around feeling myself getting more tired with each passing moment.

“I know you’re tired. Let’s go lie down and talk about baby names,” Justin laughed lightly holding his hand out for me.

After the two of us were settled down, cuddled close together, and covers pulled up Justin whispered in my ear. “I like the name Ava.”

“Ava Hazel Bieber?” I asked looking up at him.

“I love it. Now you pick the next first name and I’ll pick the middle,” he said rubbing his hand on my belly gently.

“What about Ava and Eva?”

“I like that. It’s cute. Eva Braylyn Bieber?” he questioned looking at me for approval.

“Braylyn?” I asked making sure I heard it correctly.

“Yeah, is that crossing the line?” he asked. “Yeah it is. How about the name…”

“No I love it,” I said cutting him off. “It’s perfect. Ava Hazel Bieber and Eve Braylyn Bieber.”