Chapter : Four

Enzo

"Hi. I am Marcus Butler, your new roommate." I extended my hand toward one of the fellow with tattoos on both arms until the armpits. To me, he seemed more like a gangster than a law student. He came forward with those defined eyes that were
ready to bite, but only came to flick me by hand. He spoke with powerful voice that seemed so surreal.

"I am Lawrence" he emphasized on the word "law" more than the pronunciation of name. But I get the gist of him with all that look of his. His build-up chest and
those muscle by god totally a gangster pack, doesn't seem like a future lawyer.

These few minute of my life was just a preview of what a hell my life is going to be for the next four years.

He broke my thoughts and spoke. "So I heard you got a scholarship to study here and by the way I am your senior by one year. So I hope you know what that means."

"Yes" I assert nervously "it's just a scholarship for needy people and I am sorry, I really don't understand the last bit. Would you be more specific" you dimwit ass, I added silently.

"Okayyy! So the thing is! Iam the repeater of some classes this semester and my aim is to top
the department and if you get the highest GPA there will be consequences"

I knew where this was heading to so I said without thinking of consequences

"So you feel threaten huh.."

literally snarling at him

"What's with the huh. You fuck head?" he came to corner me and spat on my face as he spoke "Don't you dare mess with me".

My body started to feel tense at his proximity.

He continued talking "you don't know. What I am really capable enough to do.This beautiful face of yours won't be as it is"

OKAYYYYYY this is so weird, he thinks I am beautiful that's just so gay. If it was girl it would have made sense but a guy! Come on...

Those two kg of hands held my face as if he was about to kiss but only to threaten me one last time.

"Don't you dare? Try to act smart with me" and with that he walked out of the room.

Relief set in, as I slip down to the ground and try to gather myself for worse than this.

I unpack my clothes and put them away in cupboard and changed my bed sheets and everything else before the semester starts. Once the semester starts what I really want to concentrate on is my studies and nothing else. I have arranged my lectures in a way that would enable me to work and study. When I was satisfied
with the way things were I work my way to take shower and sleep as tomorrow would be the first day of my new life.

Don't Forget to Vote and share and comment ...i would love to hear from u guys...

PS this is wat i wrote when i was still quite naive little thing...

There are so many stars in the sky and u can grab them one at a time...