look who finely woke up ryuga

This story starts off at the day ryuga wakes up OK oh and in this story some of the mean characters are brothers and so of my other oc's are in here to OK

(Nersua's pov)

I was in my uncles office bored out of my mined I look over at him and say" doji I am so bored" he doesn't look at me I walk over to see what he was doing. I look at his laptop or whatever it's called and see a video and say" is that who I think it is" he looks at me and says." yes it is and they just showed up at are door why don't you go get ready and I will call you when everything is ready OK Nersua" I nod and leave the room to my own. I get to my room and lie down on my queen sized bed and look at the view I have in my room and think. Well well gingka hagane and allura hagane and I thought they died oh well this just means I have a rival again well more like a enemy her bey light Pegasus is the one bey that I couldn't defeat in one strike but this time Is going to be different. I was soon ripped from my thought when merci says" lady Nersua master needs you on the roof"" why the roof I hate heights oh well thank you" is all I said before heading to the roof. When I get their I see" well well look what the cat dragged in gingka and allura eh~ this is just to great and I see you have some friends like kyoya tategami and ushere"." and what about me Nersua or did you forget about your friend " a loud voice came from behind me I turn to see and say" look who finely woke up ryuga". I smirk at him then turn back to allura and her friends she looked at me with a mad look and say" lets end this shell we today you will fall" I look at doji and say" the arena please". Then out of the water a bey arena I look at ryuga and say" what are you going to about gingka dragon boy". He walks over to me" I told you to stop calling me that lizard breathe" he said in such a harsh voice I growl at the nickname and say" shut up ryuga". I walk to the arena in anger allura dose the same ryuga was next to me and gingka was next to allura I take out my bey and say." allura my dear sister are you read to meet your end" she reads her launcher and say" it is you who will meet their end" ryuga and gingka ready their launcher and we all say.

"READY"

"THREE"

"TWO"

"ONE"

"LET IT RIPE"

Are bey fly into the arena" go now dragoon" I was first to make a move my bey clashes with allura's bey and gingka's and ryuga's bey clash as well." you honestly think you can beat me and my bey it's laughable allura" I said with a smirk on my face ryuga and gingka where having their own little talk I look at ryuga and say." it's time to finish this ryuga" he nods in response my bey pushes allura's back then I say" dark move dragon empresses tilde-wave of destruction". At the same time ryuga calls out his move" dragon emperor soaring bite strike" the arena was filled with a white light when it cleared both allura's and gingka's beys hag stop spinning. Me and ryuga just laugh at the sight of them falling to their knees I walk over to doji and say" we need to get going". I walk away but before we leave I said one thing" I will have my revenge allura I will make you pay for what happened to me" and with that we leave I walk to my uncles office doji and ryuga weren't far behind went they walk in I say." it's time to move to the new building for battle bladers and this time I will have my revenge allura you will pay this time" the storm outside rages on as I talk I soon get tired and leave the room nor doji or ryuga say anything. I walk to my room walk over to my window I decided to take a shower when I get out I see" r-ryuga why are you in here" I close the door to my bathroom but ryuga stops the door from closing." GET OUT NOW" he just laughs and push the door open once the door was open he could see me I was wearing my black and dark purple nightwear but still it was a little see though. I look away from him I could hear him walking closer and closer until he was right in front of me I feel is hand under my chin he turns my head to face him I look him in the eye and say" what do you want because if not I will have my little pet attack you". He backs away and start walking out I fallow him to make sure he leaves he was at the door when stops and say" I just wanted to see if you were OK". Then he leaves I sigh in relief then walk over to my bed and lie down I look over a my pet wolf and call his name" darkfang come here boy". He gets up and jumps on to my bed and lies down next to me I pat his head I start to think about what just happened. I could feel my face heat up I sit up as fast I could which made darkfang jump a little" why am I getting all flustered it's ryuga even though i'm glad he is finely awake from is year long sleep but me falling in love with him that is just crazy". I lie back down and darkfang lies his head on my stomach I close my eyes and fall asleep.

(ryuga's pov)

I walk out of Nersua's room and walk to my own it was only one door down I walk in to see every thing was still the same. I walk over to my bed and lie down and think about nersua man she as grown up a lot she is so hot now before she was just cut. wait what am I thinking it's nersua why would I love her i'm just going to go to sleep I close my eyes and fall asleep.