I will keep you safe forever and the two lions

(nersua's pov)

I wake up in the room I did before I sit up only to be stopped by a horrible pain I lay back down as all the memorize come back to me I start to cry I soon hear the door and the footsteps run towards me" nersua please don't cry I am here for you" it was ryuga and hugs me I felt his toned chest against my mine I  run my hands over his chest as I calm down" nersua you don't have to worry I will protected and keep you safe  forever I won't let anyone hurt you I will kill them if them try" ryuga said kindly running a hand through my hair I laugh as he says that last part ryuga pushes me back on the bed gently" r-ryuga wha-" I was cut off by a kiss it was rough but full of passion I kiss back he pulls away and cuddles up next to me" get some rest you will need it you still need to be punished for teasing daddy the way you did" ryuga growled playful I giggle and snuggle into his chest" goodnight daddy" I close my eye's"goodnight baby girl" I close my eyes and fall asleep.

back at the hotel with ushere and kyoya warning hardcore lemon ahead like this is some kinky shit so know you have been warned so don't go and start crying or complaining got it.

(ushere's pov)

we got back to the hotel room hell fire lied down on a couch me and kyoya go to the bed room  when we get in kyoya closes and locks the door I turn to him" k-kyoya what are y-" I was cut off when kyoya pinned me down on the bed I look into his eyes they were filled with lust he kisses me roughly and I kissed back he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance I playfully denied him he growls he then forces his tough into my mouth I moan at the feeling I loved it when he went all dominant on me we had never had sex but we have kissed plenty of times but I know how kinky he can be kyoya pulls away and takes off all are clothes he leans into my neck he starts to shuck, lick, and bit my neck I moan loud he found my sweet spot he bits in hard it draws bloody I moaned out it pleasure most would says it hurt not me it was wired it felt good to me kyoya pulls away smirking" is my little kitten a masochist" he purred I blush with embarrassment" n-no i'm n-not" he just chuckles and pinches my nipples hard I moan out again" are you sure and don't lie to your lord and master" he said as he started to become more and more dominant he pinches my nipples some more and I become a moaning mess" yes yes master I am a little masochist" I moaned out he stops what he was doing and walks over to his second bag and set it on the side of the bed he pulls something out he crawls onto of me" now lets see how do I want to do this" he thought for a minute before he started to tie my wrist to the bed posts the my ankles" h-hey what are you doing" asked a little nerves he chuckles again then pulls out some candles, matches, and a small knife" relaxes he real fun starts now" kyoya said with a smirk on his face he lights the candles and sets them on the table then takes a small knife in hand he makes a cut right below my right breast  I moan out again after he makes ten more cuts around and on my breast he sets the knife down and grabs the candle I look at him" what are you going to d- AH~" I moaned out he tipped the candle over so the hot wax would fall on my skin it burned but it turned me on more I soaking wet I need kyoya now" m-master p-please ah~ I-I need y-you more n-now please fuck m-me" I moaned/ begged he chuckles as he lets more wax fall onto my skin"no not yet" he said he sets the candle down he gets off the bed I was an mess I was bloody covered with candle wax and I was soaking wet he takes something new out it was a vibrator he turns it on and rubs it against my socked entrance and my clit" AH~ YEAS" I screamed/ moaned he shoves it in me making me moan louder then before"just wait until i'm in you" he purred he crawls on top of me again the grabs my hair so i was face to face with his dick" go on suck on my dick" I didn't move his grip on my hair tighten" don't you want masters milk" kyoya growled I take his dick into my mouth I start to suck on it he turns the toy up more making me moan he lets out a grunt of pleasure I start to suck faster and harder he grip gets tighter" fuck kitten man that feels so ah~ fucken good" he moaned out I moan around him he soon starts to twitch in my mouth he soon cums in my mouth" swallow it and make sure you swallow all of masters milk" he ordered I did as told and swallowed it all he turns it to the highest setting and gets of the bed he then pulls out a ball gag a puts it on me he get dress and walks to the door" I will be back ok I am going to the store to get some food I am starving see you when I get back" he shuts the door I try to yell for him not to leave me like this but the gag stopped me I become a moaning mess I could feel my climax rising up until it snapped I cum but the pleasure started to build up again from the fact I couldn't turn the toy of I came 4 more times be for he came back he walks in to the room he had a smirk on his face" look at you how many times did you cum" he said as he takes the gag of I was breathing heavy and moaning still I was coming closer to climax number six it was a hard one he takes the vibrator out and I answered him" six" his smirks grows" then you must be really really sensitive" he says as he takes off his clothes he crawls on top of me" please master please I need you right now please" I begged he cut the ropes that kept my ankles down" alright here you go" he thrust into me" I scream out in pain he gave me no time to adjust as he started to pounded it to me" w-wait it h-hurts" i cried out but he did stop he just looks down at me and laughs" so my little kitten was a virgin" he said I nod he starts to thrust harder I was now moaning in pain and pleasure I was a mess we were getting closer to are end  he cuts the rest of the ropes I wrap my hands around his neck he leans into my he bits it hard that was my undoing I cum all over his cock" AH~ KYOYA" I his name as I came he soon cums in me he pulls out I start to close my eyes until I was filled onto my hands and knees" we aren't done yet my kitten master still has a lot of milk to give you" he says as he positions himself at me back entrance I scream out again he did the something he gave me no time to adjust but in seconds I was a moaning mess he had grab a dildo and shoved in in to my pussy I screamed with pleasure" AH~ KYOYA FUCK" I could feel myself getting closer and closer after a few more thrust from him and the dildo i cam and kyoya did too he pulled out and out of the bed he pulled me to where I was I level with his dick he bends down ad grabs somethings I couldn't see he walks behind me the then shoves something in my ass" k-kyoya w-what was that" I moaned out he laughs as he moves in front of me he buts a headband on it had cat ears on it" it is a butt bulge with a tail on it he grabs something else out of his bag" ok this time you are going to suck my dick me way if you do it wrong then I will whip you ok" he says showing me the whip I nod my head he thrust in to my mouth I was deep throating him he start to thrust in and out moaning until he stopped" now finish me milk your master dry" he ordered I nod and continued he then hist me I moan around him" faster" he growled I suck faster he moans and grunts in pleasure after 30 minutes me cums in my mouth" swallow it" he ordered I did as told he pulls out he takes the butt bulge out and the ears off and set them in his bag I collapse onto the bed kyoya lays next to me he pulls me in to a warm embrace and says" goodnight kitten" I giggle and say" good night kyoya" and with that we close are eyes and fall asleep.

back with nersua and ryuga 

(nersua's pov)

I wake up and see that ryuga was up I sit up and say" hey" he looks at me" hey you hungry" he asked" I nod we walk to the kitchen he makes us breakfast after that I take a shower and get dressed as I was walking out of the room i run into ryuga" hey do you want to go back" he asked I shack my head" no I want to train more" I said he smirks" oh you do uh" he said I was not standing in front of the bed he walks in front of me his arm rapes around my wast" I think I do train more to" he said pushing me onto the bed I knew this was going to be a long day and night. 

that's the end of this chapter see you next time.