the start of battle bladers

ok before we start I will till you all the oc's in this you already know flames who Is with benkei, allura, ushere, shadow, and life here are the rest they are all friend of nersua gold is with kenta earthua is with hyoma waves is with hikaru tirona is with teru blue star is with ryutaro sheyu is with captain capir firewaves is with the twins don't remember there names kellua is with tetsuya and  ren is with reiji ok well enjoy.

(nersua's pov)

it was the day of battle bladers I was at the stadium waiting for it to begin soon we were called out to stand on this circle once their I see all over my friends, brothers, sisters they all turn to me yu, ryuga and life stand next to me I look at all of them with hate an anger" I hate all over you but allura I despise you no I hate you with every fiber in my body I will never for give you" I growled soon the thing start moving up and we were soon on a stage" I will win I will beat allura and make hr pay for what she did to me.

(alluar's pov)

what was nersua talking about why does she hate me so much why what did I do to her to make her like this to make her want to hurt her friend and family what drover her to this I asked myself at I stand there.

(ushere's pov) 

I am going to find out why nersua is acting like this I want to know no I need to know and if I can I want to help her more then anything I thought to myself.

(shadow's pov)      

why did nersua get so angry when I told her who I was why did she say those things to allura earlier and why does she hate all over us I need to get to the bottom of this even thought she told me and tsubasa what happen to we had know knowledge of it so why I thought to myself.

(nersua's pov)

soon we get of the stage and I go to were doji was the first battle was benkei vs captain capir there were to arenas the first one was benkei vs captain capir and the second one was flames and sheyu flames was one of my old friend I just meet sheyu and I don't like her flames she was one of the funnest friend I had but know I hate her too I hate all of them" nersua my dear niece are you ready to take your revenge" doji asked I nod" yes I am" I said smirking" good you have been training for this for years now your time has arrived and now you get to beat those who turned against you and rise and become the worlds strongest blader" he said smirking" yes they will all know who I am" I said as the battle starts flames and benkei win I roll my eyes the next battle was kenta and tetsuya and gold and kellua I watch as tetsuya and kellua just talk and kenta and gold win I roll my eyes as they do gold was another friend of mine  the next battle was gingka and yu and allura and life when they last faced each other yu and life won so I was was hopping it wound be different this time soon the battle starts I watch in amusement as gingka and allura talked about blader sprite and what not I smirk at the end of the battle when allura and gingka win" nersua you seem please that yui and life lost" doji said I chuckled a bit" oh I am" said darkly" oh and why is that" he asked" I am willing to do anything to win and bit her even if that means hurting people I do not care" I said leaving I walk through the halls until I run into gingka and the others at this point dark fang was by my said he growled at this lion that was at ushere side I look at them all with hate" I will destroy you I will make you pay for what you did to me what all of you did" I growled and start to walk before someone grabbed me arm" nersua what did we do" waves asked me as my sisters ushere, allura, and hikaru looked at me growled loudly and push waves away he falls and hits the ground with the force I used" don't ever touch me bitch" I growled I tried to leave but allura stopped me" nersua what did I do to make you like this please sister tell me" she said I a king and sweet tone that made me sick" don't play dump with me bitch" I growled the left I walked to the mean headquarters and then went to my room and went on to my balcony witch over looked the stadium" I will make them pay at any cost even if that mean hurt others I don't care at all I will be at the vary top of the world"" but what about me" a voice said behind me I turn to see ryuga" oh you, you will be by my side we will rule over every things" I said" that sounds nice" he said as he kissed my neck I ran my hands through his hair as I did so" the world works in a funny way doesn't it daddy" I said smirking I felt his smirk against my neck" yes it works in a funny way but it the world did work this way you and I would have never met don't you agree" he replied" yes I agreed and I am glad I met you" said leaning into him" and I am glad I found you I couldn't image my life without you" he said I blushed a little" and I couldn't this what mine would be like without you" I smiled"we will rule together and no one will stop us" he said his voice filled with pride" yes we will rule but first allura needs to go and so does doji he will get in our way" I said we both start to laugh evilly are laughs echoed through the halls look out my 'family' I am come to get you I thought to myself.